Taking a drink back to our resort room

maggiegrace1

So..I took a Lapu Lapu back to POP century one night..we got one at the Poly..sat on the beach for a bit and I drank it..got ready to leave..got another one..walked out to the car because we had parked there..Drew drove us to the POP and I drank the rest in the room..:shrug:

I guess it may have been illegal..I never thought about that then though.

Oh and once you are finished with the drink..get a spoon and scrape the inside of the pineapple out and eat it with the spoon..:slurp::slurp:...soo good and so strong!

CaptainAshley

I am a biiiig biiiig fan of the Lapu Lapu and if my memory serves me correctly it comes in a pineapple. The drink is great to have and carry around the Poly waiting for electric water parades and fireworks but believe me, you'll probably just watch to ditch the giant sticky alcohol soaked fruit at the end of your night. And definitely don't count on anyone letting you take it anywhere. Some boat captains are cool and will cheers you aboard the vessel... and some follow Disney rules to a T and won't... but i wouldn't let this make or break your vacation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom