Tables in Wonderland question

Yelloweaver

Original Poster
I did search before asking, but I thought I read somewhere TiW is being offered for $125 right now. Am I remembering right? anyone have info or a link to this information? I am much appreciative.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I haven't heard anything and I'm a DVC member. I don't have a current AP but would of at least heard from DVC if there was an offer. Not saying there isn't one but I personally have not seen anything yet. ;)

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
The Tables site just has this:

$175 for Florida Residents
$150 for Walt Disney World® Resort Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members
Add a second membership for your spouse or partner for only $50 more!

To purchase a Tables in Wonderland membership, visit Guest Relations, located at all four Theme Parks and Disney Springs™.
You must be 21 years old or older to purchase.

danyoung56

The 20% discounts that you can get with an annual pass, along with the price increase of the TiW card, have made this a much more difficult decision. I know the AP discount won't cover alcohol, but you'd have to drink a LOT of alcohol to warrant the extra expense of the TiW. Hmmmmm. . . . .

sbkline

How much does Tables in Wonderland get you? Is it still 20% off? How does that compare with the Annual Passholder discount?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
How much does Tables in Wonderland get you? Is it still 20% off? How does that compare with the Annual Passholder discount?

It's still 20% but the AP discount is not at all restaurants for all meals, and that percentage is ending and going back to the usual 10% later this year. ;)

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Annual Passholders, DVC owners and FL residents are eligible to purchase Tables in Wonderland for $150. It is a 20 percent discount on most table services restaurants, bars and a few quick service locations.

The current 20% AP food discount (which will expire 10/1/17) applies to select restaurants and alcohol is not included, so it is more limited than TiW.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
The TiW card has blackouts for holidays - Mother's Day, Easter Sunday, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Day, New Year's Eve and Day.

Visit the website for the current list of participating restaurants: http://tablesinwonderland.com

@Tuvalu, I just renewed - there's no special offer. You can now call and renew over the phone, since they can access your account. Takes about 7-10 days to receive your card...and it's now a plastic, not paper, card like your AP card. Pre-printed with your name and expiration date on the back - and still valid for 13 months. So much more convenient than schlepping over to GS to get a new one. :D

Tuvalu

Premium Member
The TiW card has blackouts for holidays - Mother's Day, Easter Sunday, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Day, New Year's Eve and Day.

Visit the website for the current list of participating restaurants: http://tablesinwonderland.com

@Tuvalu, I just renewed - there's no special offer. You can now call and renew over the phone, since they can access your account. Takes about 7-10 days to receive your card...and it's now a plastic, not paper, card like your AP card. Pre-printed with your name and expiration date on the back - and still valid for 13 months. So much more convenient than schlepping over to GS to get a new one. :D

EvilQueen-T

If you do get TIW we found that the quick serve when we stayed at POP in Feb told us they didn't take it which I knew wasn't true so a stop by the front desk at the end of the trip had the amount credited back to us. Turns out they did take it after all. Just be aware of places like your resort if they're suppose to accept it. Otherwise we've liked having it. It's taken in more places than our AP discount and we don't eat to fit into the regular dining plans that disney offers, we enjoy an adult beverage, and we go multiple times a year so we earn back the cost of the card pretty quickly.

EvilQueen-T

Dang...they still gave me the stupid paper one last month when I renewed...ugh.

EvilQueen-T

The first year I did by mail but this one I did at guest services...oh well lol. I'll know better to renew by mail and ask specifically for the plastic one next time. I did have to replace a paper card that wasn't working and because I still had the card they replaced it without any charge so that was at least something.

danyoung56

And that's why I was asking - unless I'm a big dumb guy, there is no phone number for Tables in Wonderland on the tablesinwonderland.com website. There's a number for WDW Dining, but not for TiW.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
And that's why I was asking - unless I'm a big dumb guy, there is no phone number for Tables in Wonderland on the tablesinwonderland.com website. There's a number for WDW Dining, but not for TiW.

It's the info number - 407-566-5858.

"For more information about Tables in Wonderland, please call (407) 566-5858. If you are under 18 years of age, you must have your parent or guardian’s permission to dial this number."

tribbleorlfl

If you do get TIW we found that the quick serve when we stayed at POP in Feb told us they didn't take it which I knew wasn't true so a stop by the front desk at the end of the trip had the amount credited back to us. Turns out they did take it after all. Just be aware of places like your resort if they're suppose to accept it. Otherwise we've liked having it. It's taken in more places than our AP discount and we don't eat to fit into the regular dining plans that disney offers, we enjoy an adult beverage, and we go multiple times a year so we earn back the cost of the card pretty quickly.
TiW is good at all resorts that do not have a sit down restaurant (so primarily the values).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom