T-rex what's the apeal?

Phonedave

I do NOT like Rainforest Cafe. At all. However we went to T-Rex last year because I thought my son would like the theming. In my opinion, I feel the theming and food are way better than Rainforest.

I agree. I really do not like RC, so much so that I have not eaten there in years. To me, the food is just, well, bad. Downright bad.

A couple of years ago, my kids wanted to try T-Rex. I was prepared for RC with a different skin. Suprisingly the food was not bad. Now, don't get me wrong, I never say to myself "Man, I could really go for some T-Rex food right now", but on the other hand, when somobody suggests going to T-Rex, I will go, as opposed to Rainforest, where I try my hardest to convince them not to go.

I think have have been back a total of two more times. I will say, their coice of side dishes is kind of odd. My one daughter had BBQ ribs, with a banana on the side once.

-dave

SeanWM48

love me some t-rex. you have to know what you're getting before you go. that's why you read reviews or come on this forum.

can't go into a place like t-rex and complain that it's noisy. it's a restaurant surrounded by robot dinosaurs. come on.
as an adult i would say order something simple like a t-rexadilla and get some drinks. the bar setup is awesome. as a family i'm sure your kids will freak out when they see it and the gift shop is really big.

Herdman

We ate at both places last week, and we thought the food was good at both. Yeah, it's pretty loud, but it's fun! Don't go if you're looking for a quiet romantic dinner. I heard the wait at T-Rex without an ADR was nearly 90 minutes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom