T Rex Good or Bad?

mr_braver23

Original Poster
Hello everyone! First time poster here, need help with the T Rex. First has anyone been there and second how is the experience. Will be traveling with wife and 7 year old boy. Any help would be great!! 38 days and counting!

LeeLee D

T Rex Good!:sohappy:
I have eaten there twice and enjoyed both. I tried the ribs first and last Saturday had the Chicken Sandwich - Awesome! It's made with fried pizza dough instead of bread, chicken, bacon, avocado etc.

We loved the themeing and can't wait to eat in the Ice Cave.

I hope you and yours love it at much as we did!

Jessie&Buzz

Do you think it will be hard to get a table if we would decide to do this when we are there? Do you think we need to make reservations? Not sure we want to but once we see it we might.

mr_braver23

Original Poster
I called tonight and made reservations myself. I'm not going to travel all the way there and not see it!!:ROFLOL:

coltow

My mom and sister said it's basically the same as Rainforest, except for the volume. They siad T-Rex is extrememly loud.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
The reveiw section on this has some great things to say about T-Rex. From the trip reports by members, it seems to be worth visiting. If you have young kids, it looks like tons of fun!

KristieLC

We went. Food was OK. If your son is into Dinosaurs then it's worth a trip. My son eats, breathes, and sleeps dinosaurs and he loved it. We have been home for 6 or 7 weeks now and he is still talking about it.

Monkeymama

If you've ever eaten at Rainforest Cafe, you can expect the same quality of food. Ok but not great. T-Rex is all about the atmosphere! If your little one likes dinosaurs then it is a definite must do!

mr_braver23

Original Poster
Yes you can, you must go through T Rex. Made mine last week. Phone number is 407-828-8739. Hope this helps!!!

MKCP 1985

T Rex GOOD! Great cheeseburger!

If you want fine dining, you probably don't want a dinosaur roaring at you during your meal. :lol:

GrannyJill2

It's very loud. We walked in, then right back out.

What? What? You say it's LOUD? Have to agree. Normal conversations weren't possible, especially when the Extinction occurs. I'm not sure if that's the name, but they simulate meteorites striking the earth, and it's deafening.

Kids and teenagers LOVE it. Food is fine. The atmosphere is what you're paying for.

EpcotServo

Skip it. I couldn't believe you have to pay 12.99 for a Burger and THEN PAY 2.99 MORE FOR FRIES.

:brick:

I'll convince nobody, but there's a T.G.I. Friday's at Crossroads that doesn't charge 8.99 for FOUR cheeze sticks.
:lol:

DizneyPryncess

I have not been there yet, but my brother & his wife went the other day and took lots of pictures. They just sat at the bar, but the pictures looked awesome. They even said they wished they'd had more time because the theming was amazing. The bartender was pointing out hidden mickey's for them. I really can't wait to go! I don't care if it's five star food - most places aren't in this world, but at least this one is a fun experience. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom