SYWTBAI Season 18 - Round One: Team Old School Brainstorm Thread

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Posted! And with 30 seconds to spare! I look forward to either working with or crushing all of you going forward!

Joking aside, this has been a fun round even if somethings didn't fully come together at the end the way we originally planned due to scheduling and all. I'm excited for a fun, friendly competition full of teasing and pranks and pushing each other to do better. This is a great cast and should be a great season!

AceAstro

Posted! And with 30 seconds to spare! I look forward to either working with or crushing all of you going forward!

Joking aside, this has been a fun round even if somethings didn't fully come together at the end the way we originally planned due to scheduling and all. I'm excited for a fun, friendly competition full of teasing and pranks and pushing each other to do better. This is a great cast and should be a great season!
Thanks for all your work!

JokersWild

I share Ace’s comment 100%. Thanks for being fully here during this project. I wish that I could have done more in the end, but I’m still proud of the work we put in and I can’t wait to read your portions once I get home from work. Thanks for coming in clutch, as always.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Thanks for all your work!
I share Ace’s comment 100%. Thanks for being fully here during this project. I wish that I could have done more in the end, but I’m still proud of the work we put in and I can’t wait to read your portions once I get home from work. Thanks for coming in clutch, as always.
It was just good timing. I was available to do some extra stuff to make up for scheduling conflicts. Pure luck and stars aligning lol. Thanks though. You guys both did incredible work! The Thunderdome show is amazing, Ace! And the streetmosphere and vision you brought to the land really brought it to life and influenced nearly everyhting I wrote, Joker! Not to mention the great work done by Brer as a strong support player!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom