Swiss Family Treehouse Fireworks

hiddenMICKEY815

Original Poster
Has anyone ever watched wishes from the treehouse? and is it as crazy crowded as like the train station were you have to get there and camp out or its it less popular?

David S.

I've seen them up there a few times and there were some other people up there, but it wasn't unbearably crowded. But I should also point out that the view is partially obstructed.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I've seen them up there a few times and there were some other people up there, but it wasn't unbearably crowded. But I should also point out that the view is partially obstructed.

And the paths aren't that wide, so if your party is large enough:)lookaroun), they may obstruct the path.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Did it once. Can't really see much of anything and the polka music never stops. I wasn't a fan of watching Wishes set to the tune of polka music. :shrug: :lol: There were other people up there but they all kept moving for the most part. No one seemed to be there for the exclusive reason of watching fireworks.

hiddenMICKEY815

Original Poster
I know the view isn't the best but i wanted something out of the ordinary and more secluded....i just didnt wanna have to hold the spot there for days just to satisfy the curiosity. thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom