swimming at WDW

MikeVarney

Very nice year round...

I've been in WDW in January for a conference before, and the pools at the Carribean Beach resort were GREAT after a long day. If those pools aren't heated, they sure dud retain their temp well! The best part was that with the cool air and the warm water, the pool had this eerie mist hanging over it, and it just made a really neat atmosphere for hanging out in the pool.

Upvote 0

Tramp

From what I understand...it's still very much summer down in Florida in September so the pools should be warm...
plus...I will be there in August and I am so HOT that it takes the pool 2 months to cool down.:):):)

Upvote 0
M

Mr Lightbeer

Every time we have been to WDW it has been September or October and it has never been to cold to swim at either the hotel pools or on a visit to the water parks. In fact it is still hot enough to get sun burnt if you don't bother with the right sun screen especially at Blizzard Beach, it always seems hotter there, must be all that snow:)

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member
Yes, summer lasts until November, with scattered warm days for the rest of the winter, and summer arrives again around April. In the fall, the afternoon showers usually decrease, although you might get a rainy day from time to time. We alsmost always go in late Sept.(my daughter's birthday) or in November for the food&wine festival, and have always gone swimming.

Upvote 0

DisneyFreak

It's more than warm enough in September to swim. The months were it might be a little cooler are December through February. But the pools are heated and during the day it's usually in the low 70's most of the time so swimming is pretty much a given year round.

Upvote 0

Maria

Don´t worry about it! September is still HOT! You will love paying a visit to the waterparks or swimming at night at your hotel (if they allow you)!.

Upvote 0

jay_london

Is it warm enough to swin in September, you bet your bloody life its warm enough, I got burnt to a crisp last september in the contemporary swimming pool. When we went up to the california grill they thought a lobster had walked into the restaurent:D

jay

Upvote 0

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Ariel
I think it should still be warm enough, but I also think that they do heat the pools in the cooler months.

yep shes right if u go later they might have one of the closed for reh since the crowds are less

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom