News Sweet Spells to close for Toy Story store?

Bacon

Original Poster
According to a Reports Online Sweet Spells Might close in February with the treats moving to Trolly Car Cafe’ To become a Toy Story Themed Store

Kman101

Not that I mind them moving the sweets elsewhere (how many sweets shops do you need?) but more retail? You can't find space in the several other stores that repeat the same merchandise? Or how about, you know, going through with the merchandise shop you cut from Toy Story Land?

Sad to see it all becoming one big store.

Rowlet

I'm going to miss their Mickey cake pops. :(
IMG702.PNG

Cmdr_Crimson

Let me get this straight....They are retheming Sweet Spells to Something related to Toy Story on the opposite side of the park....
There's a big soundstage that once housed the jack sparrow attraction that they have been working on adjacent to Toy Story land that could have Easily been repurposed as Andy's Toy Box.....Who's head is up whom's hinder to think this was a good idea...It's like having Disney Junior merchandise only being sold in Tatooine Traders when the show is on the other side of the park...
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Cmdr_Crimson

Well it is opposite the Star Wars store so can't blame them for consistency in destroying DHS.

Star Wars Land, Toy Story Land, Sunset SW&TS Strip Mall.

I'm still surprised that Planet Hollywood store still exists in DHS when there restaurant is and has been in the Springs....I never see anyone buy anything in there...Of course it was originally planned to be used as the entrance to what was going to be David Copperfield's Magic Underground Restaurant that was cancelled...

draybook

Not that I mind them moving the sweets elsewhere (how many sweets shops do you need?) but more retail? You can't find space in the several other stores that repeat the same merchandise? Or how about, you know, going through with the merchandise shop you cut from Toy Story Land?

Sad to see it all becoming one big store.

I guess every park needs a "Main Street"...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom