Survivor Caramoan: Fans vs Favorites

GenerationX

Yeah, the producers had to love when Francesca talked about how horrible and impossible it would be to be voted out first again. That's when I knew she was gone.

Even with the Favorites introductions, I still didn't remember half of them. I'm glad Phillip is back, because he's entertaining. I look forward to his attempts to implement Boston Rob strategies.

SAV

I'm thinking the favorites were asked to wear purple. Most of them have something purple on...of course Philip has his pink undies, but I wish they didn't do as many close up's of it. :eek:

Malcolm being the unknown, but as we all know super powerful player, may just sneak through like last time.

I'm just glad it's back on again.

PUSH

Haven't watched an entire season of Survivor ever, but this is the first time I've seen a season premiere. I can honestly say I'm hooked. I recognize Malcolm from another season that I saw a couple of episodes of. Francesca made me mad and I didn't trust her at all, not that I trust anyone there. I think they all have plans up their sleeves.

I guess American Idol has finally fallen off of my must watch shows for the first time in years. Oh well... :rolleyes:

bsiev1977

Haven't watched an entire season of Survivor ever, but this is the first time I've seen a season premiere. I can honestly say I'm hooked. I recognize Malcolm from another season that I saw a couple of episodes of. Francesca made me mad and I didn't trust her at all, not that I trust anyone there. I think they all have plans up their sleeves.

I guess American Idol has finally fallen off of my must watch shows for the first time in years. Oh well... :rolleyes:
It's amazing to me at this point that anyone on that show can say they trust anybody. Especially people who have been on before. Only one person can win, so all of them except the winner will be screwed over at some point.

If it were me on the show, I'd want to ditch Phillip as soon as possible. At some point this season he's going to wig out, and make everyone else on his team nuts.

Bob Saget

Original Poster
If it were me on the show, I'd want to ditch Phillip as soon as possible. At some point this season he's going to wig out, and make everyone else on his team nuts.
I'd take him all the way to the end, and want him sitting right beside of me during the final vote just for that very reason.

bsiev1977

I'd take him all the way to the end, and want him sitting right beside of me during the final vote just for that very reason.
That's a fair thought.
I looked Phillip up on the internet, about him being a "former federal agent."
The way he would always mention it on the show, you'd think he was out kicking in doors and catching bad dudes. As best as I was able to find, he was in the federal service but his job was doing background checks on job applicants.

PUSH

I don't trust Phillip, Brandon or Shamar. Brandon has some issues going on, Phillip is crazy, and Shamar is as lazy as they come. Reynold was stupid to even bring the idol with him, he wasn't going home either way.

bsiev1977

I don't trust Phillip, Brandon or Shamar. Brandon has some issues going on, Phillip is crazy, and Shamar is as lazy as they come. Reynold was stupid to even bring the idol with him, he wasn't going home either way.
That Shamar really is a major a@&hole.

Bob Saget

Original Poster
Someone needs to tell Brandon that the 1970's called & wants it's shorts back. Seriously, no man should wear shorts that small. Between that & Phillip's pink panties of doom, there really needs to be more dress regulations if this show is on national TV.

Okay, enough ranting about bad choices in pant wear. I think Brandon's attitude tonight at times showed he's trying (a bit too hard) to be like his uncle Russell. Perhaps it's to regain respect in the family after his wussy-give-the-idol-away mode he was on last appearance. But he's going overboard with trying to be the clever bad guy, and ultimately this may hurt him in the long run. Or he could just be downright crazy & bipolar, but I doubt it after what I saw of him during his last run on the show. This is a bit extreme.

Shamar...I am trying so hard to pull for him due to his extensive military background. If only he'd shape up the attitude & work more around camp. As far as the challenges go...he's got it made physically to go far in this game. But working on his social skills & temper is another story, which is sad since I really want to root for the guy.

Bob Saget

Original Poster
That's a fair thought.
I looked Phillip up on the internet, about him being a "former federal agent."
The way he would always mention it on the show, you'd think he was out kicking in doors and catching bad dudes. As best as I was able to find, he was in the federal service but his job was doing background checks on job applicants.
I've often wondered if Russell Hantz is legit about his career as an oil company owner/exec. I highly doubt someone in that position could take off so much time from work to do a reality TV show. But then again, why would it be a shocker for Russell to lie about something? ;)

bsiev1977

Based on Shamar's actions and behavior so far, how many weeks will it be before he starts complaining everyone hates him because of his race?

SAV

Probst was totally asking him that without directly asking him that...for sure. I see his strategy but it may be a bit early to become hated.

Here we go again with Dawn and the waterworks...ugh.

I liked the Immunity Challenge and actually all of the challenges so far.

Yeah, typical that one of the hotties goes out early. They should have known to be more discreet about the "Pretty People" alliance...stooopid.

Some excellent camera work in this episode.

Bob Saget

Original Poster
Luckily, my favorite "pretty face" in all of Survivor -- Alexis from the first Fans vs Favorites -- was not voted out early, and lasted almost until the end. Amanda & Parvati also made it all the way to the final. Lot's 'o eye candy that season. :cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom