Survival tips

I need tips on how to survive the next 2 weeks before our trip starts. We have been planning since Nov for our 8 day/7 nights at CBR. I can't believe that it is finally almost here!! I am pretty sure I am going to die of excitement just waiting for 5/28.:sohappy:

Missin_Disney

We're leaving 6/7 from London and have been planning this since March last year, my gf's parents are coming for the first time too!!!

All in our party have countdown sheets to tick off the days til we go, for osme reason the days are getting longer and longer lol. Have been watching planning DVD's and our own home movies for months now too

Upvote 0

disneytati

How old are the kids? Have you tried the movie DisneyLand Fun? My characters LOVE that video.

What movie is that? I'm having some trouble finding new videos for my daughter to watch, our trip is in July and I've already run out of movies to watch!

By the way... is that a tattoo in your avatar??? That's the tattoo of my dreams!!!!!! I'm dying to get a Tinkerbell tattoo...... and I was looking at exactly the same picture a few days ago....

Upvote 0

Ella's Mommy

I'm already listening to Disney music in my car and I'm not going until September! Take a quick trip to the Disney Store. You can always find someone there that would like to talk to you about your trip.

LOL!!! I was just listening to Wishes and Spectromagic in the car!! I'm not going to Sept 14th:hammer: And its driving me BONKERS!!! I recomend this site a minimum of 12 hours a day, disney music, home videos (if possible), planning videos, disney movies (HM), and extensive convo's with other disney fanatics. Take all that and call me in the morning.:lol:

Have fun on your trip:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: I'm sooo jel!!!!:p

Upvote 0

Gagesmom314

We leave May 26. I have a Character Countdown here at work. Each day I cut off a Disney Character. Everyone at work is excited to see who it is each day. We have been cleaning out our basement from floodwaters so that has kind of made time go faster this past week. However, starting this week I will be doing an inventory to see that we have all the clothes that we need and start the laundry and packing the things we won't need before our trip into our luggage. This is the first time with a baby so we are getting those things around. We are also going to place our order with gardengrocier tomorrow night so that is done.

Wishes has been playing in my car for about 6 months now. I spend hours on here each day reading what is new and looking at pictures. I think I am more excited than my 6 year old and I know I am more excited than my husband.

Upvote 0

LoriMistress

Relax and enjoy yourself. Go to the parks early and take your time. By the early afternoon I would leave the parks early to rest and come back to the parks in the early evening. You'll be refreshed and the park won't be as crowded.

Upvote 0

sleepybear

Maybe it's because I'm a Type A person, I use the days leading up to the trip to create a schedule/itinerary to bring along, complete with important phone numbers and contact information. The schedule is broken up into each day and includes what park we'll be visiting, the hours of operation, dinner reservations (with reservation numbers) and is illustrated with pictures and graphics.

It's obsessive, I know, but it's something constructive to do before the trip and it really does come in handy during the trip.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom