Surprisingly Enjoyable Rides!

cymbaldiva

Originally posted by Jonnyboy

I dont understand that theres nothing to Splash. The tower on the other hand....:(

Can't help it - I'm afraid of the drop! Guess it's cause there won't be anyone there to hold my hand :( ...or drag me on the ride!

CAPTAIN HOOK

Tomorrowland Speedway - the kids enjoyed it so much that the wife and I have no way of escaping it as the kids are too small to share a car.

Terp02

I never liked the Universe of Energy. I remember going on it once back in the late 80s and finding it boring. Then when we went in '95 we tried the update version. I wasn't expecting too much but I really enjoyed the ride, granted I was 12, but I enjoyed Bill Nye especially. I still hate that 15 min preshow/exxon commercial though.

mightyduck

I'm in the RnR pile--I never would have gone on it had it not been for everyone here telling me I would love it! And I did! :)

The last trip though I was in the last car--too rough a ride for my taste. :(

Sherm00

ok mine was big thundar mountain rail road, splash mountain and space mountain, oh yeah and tower of terror. my wife is determined to get me on them all this time. we leave august 1st about 1 week. i'll let you know when I get back.

Paul T

I was not a fan of ToT cos i was not a fan big drops of any sort but i give it a go and loved it so now i can go on anything and everything with big drops! I just had to overcome the initial nerves which took a while :)

Paul

VinnieG

I am not a big roller coaster person so it took me awhile to ride Big Thunder Mountain after I rode it it is now one of my favorite rides.Now if I a can just get the nerve to try Space mountain:D

number1wdwfan

1st time

I was terrified for some reason of going on Alien Encounter. I thought it would be extremely scary.

Then, last trip (February 2002) I finally gained enough courage to go on it.

Once it was over, I realized it was a lot of fun! Kind of stupid... but fun! Not scary AT ALL!!!! I was happy that I went on it and I will probably be going on it next trip!!!

cymbaldiva

Originally posted by Paul T
I was not a fan of ToT cos i was not a fan big drops of any sort but i give it a go and loved it so now i can go on anything and everything with big drops! I just had to overcome the initial nerves which took a while :)

Paul

Me too! I was SOOO scared the first time I was dragged (literally!) on the ride! The first thing I said when I got off was "Let's go again!" :D

vacation junkie

im not a show person but last december we saw festival of the lion king and i really enjoyed it. dont tell anyone, but i even clapped and sung a little. shhh....:lol:

i have also sat in on beauty and the beast, hunchback, and the little mermaid. ive seen those shows once and only once. they just werent to my liking i guess. :hammer:

kaos

Mine would have to be, as much as I hate to admit it, Winnie the Pooh. I was so against it, and I hated it from the beginning. I'm a Toadie. People would tell me to go to hell, I would jump in a motor car and putt putt putt... So I was always there is no way I am going to like Pooh. I have to admit, I do enjoy that ride.

vacation junkie

Originally posted by kaos
I'm a Toadie. People would tell me to go to hell, I would jump in a motor car and putt putt putt...

:lol: LOL :lol:

i have to get out to DL before Ei$ner evicts the west coast toad out of his home. i havent had a good trip to hell in a long time :lol:

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by vacation junkie

:lol: LOL :lol:

i have to get out to DL before Ei$ner evicts the west coast toad out of his home. i havent had a good trip to hell in a long time :lol:

Yeah...I should get to New Jersey sometime too :)

Samurai Jax

Account Suspended
:fork:

The World of Motion
Horizons
Dreamflight
Mr. Toad
20000 LEAGUES.....
the Skyway

-are all great rides ,check them out sometime!

:cry:

Mr. Toad

Definately RnR. I've been to WDW just about every year since it opened and it wasn't until this year that my wife finally talked me into it (her first time too) right at closing on our last night there. I went for the 0-60 takeoff figuring that at least I would like that. It is now my second favorite ride at WDW (HM will always be #1). Actually extended the vacation a day so we could go back and ride it again the next day.

On my first trip to WDW (when I was 5) I was deathly afraid of Space Mountain (and Roller Coasters in general), and refused to go on it. On our last day there, my parents were about to drag me on it, when it broke. Needless to say, I was very happy not to be forced on it.
But the next trip down, they did manage to get me on it, and I loved it. This sparked a love of roller coasters, and now it is difficult to keep me away from them (much to my grandmother's chargrin, as she views them as Death Traps)

mickeykid79

I went on The American Adventure for the first time and it wa quiet nice, but the ending was good.I haven't see the country bears, nor the recently updated hall of prez. I never got a chance to go on 20k leagues under the sea:( A good movie attraction is the Circle of Life in the THE LAND pavillion and the Disney animated classic "the making of me" in the WONDERS OF LIFE pav.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom