Super Smash Brothers Brawl Characters

darthjohnny

This character chart, found online, cracked me up a bit,
look in the upper right corner... haaa! :ROFLOL:

6d15dmu.jpg

That's not the real chart, is it?

wbt06

i ordered my wii from walmart.com last week and got my games and controllers today. i am saposed to get the wii tommarow. i basicaly got this system so i could get super smash. i grew up playing the origianl and the one for game cube is always in the system. to me these are the best fighting games becouse of all the freedom you have while playing. i hope the new one is up to par with the old one's. i also really like the fact that they only put one out for each system becouse it keeps the game fresh. it also adds on to the antisapation.

figmntal95

Original Poster
i ordered my wii from walmart.com last week and got my games and controllers today. i am saposed to get the wii tommarow. i basicaly got this system so i could get super smash. i grew up playing the origianl and the one for game cube is always in the system. to me these are the best fighting games becouse of all the freedom you have while playing. i hope the new one is up to par with the old one's. i also really like the fact that they only put one out for each system becouse it keeps the game fresh. it also adds on to the antisapation.

:lookaroun

lilclerk

Haha, my boyfriend LOVES these games. They're really the only video games he can beat his friend at (his friend is an insanely awesome gamer) but they refuse to play together. His friend once put a hole in his wall when he lost.

I laughed.

Jesùs_Carioca

Hey...check that front list though...many of those are wrong.

Heh, as many of the people posting later seem to know, the "official" smashbrothers site is giving out lots of info for what's coming out...the only place to confirm offiicial new comers too.

Like....NOT sonic.

mm...but man does metaknight look awesome.

I want to get a wii, and soon so i can play the new smashbros....and mario party, haha. I figure i'd need them both for college....right? :-D

Chux

Anyone heard of any more confirmed characters? the ones i heard so far are:
Link
Pikachu
Kirby
Mario
Fox
Meta Knight
Pit
Wario
Zero Suit Samus
Snake!
Sonic the hedgehog
and the other 20 characters from melee, minus ice climbers and game and watch.
Some rumored characters are:
Ridley
Baby Bowser
Waluigi
Dark Samus
Toad
Tails
Knuckles
wind waker link

Anyone have any more info on characters??

Sonic still hasn't been confirmed. It's still a popular rumor since Mario & Sonic At the Olympics is coming out this year.

erasure fan1

The delay is bad news. The Wii then only has 1 high profile game for the holidays and thats Mario galaxy. Other than some titles that could do well like mario and sonic at the olympics and lego star wars its a very lackluster holiday. With a year under its belt I thought the wii would really shine this year.

Number_6

Well, I paid for my copy in full so I don't have to worry about having the money for it in February when it comes out. I am looking forward to it, though. I heard that part of the delay was because when they showed the game at one of the conventions, people were upset about how Sonic's controls worked and really didn't like it. So since Sonic was highly demanded, they didn't want to release it with a subpar Sonic.

nighttimewisher

I have no problem with game delays. Sure Id love to be playing it now but if a game is delayed, it generally means its being improved. Thats the hope anyway.
Id rather play a 10/10 game in 2 months than a 9/10 game today

wbt06

Me and my room mates have been playing melee like crazy the last couple of weeks. i cant wait to get the new ssb game.

WDWFREAK53

And according to the website, it's been delayed for another month. New release date is now 3/9/2008.

It's ok...I'm going to try and get one game a month.

This month was Mario Strikers Charged
February: Lego Star Wars
March: Smash Brothers

(I'm still early in Mario Galaxy...which is the best game I've ever played)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom