Super Early Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 Thread

Ghost93

I thought this was the best Guardians of the Galaxy movie so far, and possibly the best Marvel movie of the last three years.

It is a bit darker than the first two, however. I wonder if the more serious tone and tragic backstory given to Rocket Racoon might alienate some families.

BlakeW39

I thought this was the best Guardians of the Galaxy movie so far, and possibly the best Marvel movie of the last three years.

It is a bit darker than the first two, however. I wonder if the more serious tone and tragic backstory given to Rocket Racoon might alienate some families.

I wasn't previously going to see this film, but this kind of makes me want to

dreday3

These are the only Marvel movies that I would say I'm a super fan of.

I'm trying to stay spoiler free but I'm so dang nervous to see it.

I hope it's amazing.
I hope it's not a sad ending.
I hope I don't cry. I will. I cried at trailer.
I hope this stands up as a terrific trilogy.

I'm sad this it.

vikescaper

These are the only Marvel movies that I would say I'm a super fan of.

I'm trying to stay spoiler free but I'm so dang nervous to see it.

I hope it's amazing.
I hope it's not a sad ending.
I hope I don't cry. I will. I cried at trailer.
I hope this stands up as a terrific trilogy.

I'm sad this it.
I have been called a Marvel shill numerous times but I feel that Gunn stuck the landing with this! Without spoiling anything, it was a satisfying ending!

DCBaker

Premium Member
"From Marvel Studios and Disney, the threequel grossed an estimated $60.5 million from 4,450 theaters in its sophomore outing, a mere 48 percent decline and more than enough to crush the competition. In more good news, the pic crossed the $200 million mark domestically to finish Sunday with a cume of $213.2 million.

Overseas, Guardians 3 took in another $91.9 million from 52 markets for a foreign tally of $315.6 million — including a pleasing $58.4 million from China — and $528.8 million globally."

Disney Analyst

"From Marvel Studios and Disney, the threequel grossed an estimated $60.5 million from 4,450 theaters in its sophomore outing, a mere 48 percent decline and more than enough to crush the competition. In more good news, the pic crossed the $200 million mark domestically to finish Sunday with a cume of $213.2 million.

Overseas, Guardians 3 took in another $91.9 million from 52 markets for a foreign tally of $315.6 million — including a pleasing $58.4 million from China — and $528.8 million globally."

An impressive percentage. 48% is great.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom