News Super Bowl Player of the Game Celebration Parade 2019

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Brady was on my fantasy team this year and I still don’t like him ;)

He’s good no doubt but he’s also always had a good set of players around him.

I’m a Packers fan and have been blessed with incredible QB play for all of my life.

You are lucky to have not been around for the pre-Favre Packers. ;)

Anyone saying the NFC championship game is "karma" for the Saints wasn't around during the 1970's and 1980's when the Saints were the perennial doormat of the NFL.

2009 NFC Championship Game. Nuff said.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
You got your payback last year. Not the Saints fault the Vikings couldn't beat the Eagles.

Oh, we crapped the bed big time vs the Eagles. But that was not payback for 2009, that was one player blowing his coverage. 2 weeks ago was karma. The non-calls against the Saints and Brees throwing an INT to seal their fate in OT. In case anyone wants to know what non-calls I'm talking about, go search for pictures of Brett Favre after the game, or Bountygate. I have zero sympathy. I'll leave it alone now.

Just watched the live stream. Kinda cool. :) And, of course, they had to get their marketing pitches in before it ended. ;)

We were on-property when the Packers last won in 2011, but we avoided MK the day after because we didn't want to deal with the parade crowds. It didn't look too crowded there today.

PrincessNelly_NJ

As an Eagles fan, it was sweet victory to beat the Patriots last year. I thoroughly appreciate Tom Brady's skills but seeing the same team every year just gets old. It takes the fun out of football when you already know who is going to the big game. Its the same problem that the NBA had.

But congrats to them nonetheless. I spent the night keeping my Steeler fan fiance from looking at the score. Poor AFC!

ABQ

As an Eagles fan, it was sweet victory to beat the Patriots last year. I thoroughly appreciate Tom Brady's skills but seeing the same team every year just gets old. It takes the fun out of football when you already know who is going to the big game. Its the same problem that the NBA had.

But congrats to them nonetheless. I spent the night keeping my Steeler fan fiance from looking at the score. Poor AFC!
You mean it's the same problem the NBA has. Golden State has been to every one of the last 4 finals and odds are very good that they will be there this year as well.

Walt d

The Saints fans have now experienced what is called "karma". And she isn't nice.

People really should take a step back and take an unbiased look at Tom Brady as a QB. As a Vikings fan, I HATED Brett Favre for years, with a passion. Then I had him on my fantasy football team one year and saw a decidedly more unbiased view of him. Totally changed my perceptions of him. He was good. Damn good.

The game was bad if you like competent offense, or more than a handful of good commercials, or even a decent half time show. Brady wasn't great, but he only needed to be better than Goff, who was horrible.
Pipeline is on fb surfing is the best

SteveBrickNJ

Hopefully the Eagles will be back in the Super Bowl next year. ;)

EOD K9

I was in WDW when the Packers won in 2011. Next day Aaron Rodgers was there. Man, that's a long day/night/day.

wdw93

Kram Sacul

In the Parks
Yes
I'd go just to see the tears of the Brady haters. I'm a Niners/Montana fan since I started watching football as a kid but Brady is the 🐐. Also, science took care of that ridiculous Deflategate nonsense.

Attempting to cheat still isn't good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom