Super Bowl Parade

mickeysshoes

I can live with the loss to the Caps, it's the loss of Malkin that is the crushing blow...what a dark weekend for Pittsburgh sports.....

The only bright spot is that the Packers could not have done it without a Pittsburgher at the helm....so win for us anyways. And had we not turned it over 3 times and beaten ourselves it very likely could have been 25-10 Steelers.

I feel very bad for Malkin...he is one of the few Pens I like. Just terrible luck for him this season.

What a great day to be a PACKER FAN!!!!

I would 'almost' trade in all my Disney trips just to see Aaron there on Main Street!!!

GO PACK GO!!!

Mikester71

Anyone see a "You've just won the Super Bowl" commercial yet? Just curious.

I could have sworn it is usually one of the first commercials on after they present the Lombardi trophy and go to break, but I didn't see it at all last night. :shrug:

NYwdwfan

I could have sworn it is usually one of the first commercials on after they present the Lombardi trophy and go to break, but I didn't see it at all last night. :shrug:

I remember this as well - sat through the whole post-game and then jumped over to NFL network just waiting for it...and eventually fell asleep.

cinderellafan6

First of all I would like to say CONGRATS PACKERS!!!!!!! Great win. I was in Disney this weekend and it was very very slow!! I wish I could of stayed to see this wonderful parade. By the way...loved the new commercial "Im goin to disney world"!!!! Great great great!

Mansion Butler

A little bit harsh people, rubbing his loss in his face, he is only a kid after all.

I commend his confidence and belief in his team.
If you come out and talk trash, you're opening yourself up if your team loses to people returning fire. If you want to be like that, there has to be a price for it. Maybe he'll learn humility now, and the whole "don't count your chickens before they hatch" thing.

What you commend as confidence I call arrogance, and it's the type of sports fan I'd be much happier to be without.

And had we not turned it over 3 times and beaten ourselves it very likely could have been 25-10 Steelers.
If Cliff Lee pitched like Cliff Lee and the middle of the order got a few hits, my Rangers very likely could have won the World Series.

But we didn't.

Ralphlaw

For those of you who weren't aware of it, there's a wonderful GO PACKERS discussion in the General Discussion section of these boards. Brilliance abounds with thoughtful analysis, deeper comparisons, and the optimal amount of trash talk by people who can take it and give it without claiming to be know-it-alls. Overall, a worthy splash of color to go along with the happiness of a Super Bowl victory against a very worthy opponent. It could have gone either way yesterday. But, Oh what a time we're having here in Dairyland.

prberk

Attachments

• Aaron Rodgers at MK 2-7-11.jpg
    Aaron Rodgers at MK 2-7-11.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 46

cheezbat

Oh yeah! I was there! :sohappy:

It was great to be at Disney AND see the Super Bowl MVP of MY team in person! I was two feet away from the guy and got some great pics and a video!

Boba Fett

:lol: hahahaha. So beautiful to see the overrated team lose, just like the Patriots lost to the Giants in similar fashion years ago.

We were at the BoardWalk ESPN restaurant for the Championship games (wearing our Revis Island jerseys with just a few other Jets fans), and the joint was over saturated with annoying Steeler fans just like this. The Packer fans out numbered the Bears fans too. But in general, around Epcot and the BoardWalk there were LOTS of people wearing the 4 teams. Jets just beat themselves in that game by the way, by not playing a first half whatsoever. Pitt's overratedness was definitely shown by the whooping Rodgers and Co. put on them in the Show. Congrats to GB, they deserved it! (and beat us 9-0 in the season)

When I go to Disneyland, I hope I see the same baseball team spirit for the post season races where I will be rocking my Mets gear and going to Dodgers and Angels games :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom