super bowl parade at magic kingdom

mjc1984

Original Poster
does anyone know if there will be a super bowl parade at magic kingdom on monday the day after the super bowl?

lumpydj

does anyone know if there will be a super bowl parade at magic kingdom on monday the day after the super bowl?

Geeze - I hope not! :eek: We're planning on being in the MK that day. I would rather not have the chaos and have it just another normal day...

worldfanatic

It's very possible. Especially with the game being played in Florida again.
But it won't be chaotic. It wouldn't be preannounced, so there wouldn't be a ton of guests showing up specifically for it.

smk

The Colts will come home and have their parade here in Indy. The last time we won they came home on Monday to celebrate here and the next day Coach Dungy and Dominic Rhodes went to MK for a parade. Watch and see who does the add....it will go something like this "Peyton Manning, you and your team just won another Superbowl, what will you do next?" and Peyton will say "I'm going to Disney World!" ! GO COLTS!

Because the pro bowl has already taken place, maybe more players will go. The previous years they have had to rush to the pro bowl and the parades took a back seat.

CaptainMichael

t will go something like this "Peyton Manning, you and your team just won another Superbowl, what will you do next?" and Peyton will say "I'm going to Disney World!" ! GO COLTS!

It will be more like this:

"Peyton Manning, you and your team just lost the Superbowl, what will you do next?" and Peyton will say "I'm going to New Orleans to celebrate with my hometown!" ! GO SAINTS!

;)

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member

Probably not. WDW Isn't really affiliated with any one team. Plus, none of the Florida teams are in it. Now, they may have the MVP and a couple of other players from the winning team in one of the parades.....

Next Big Thing

Probably not. WDW Isn't really affiliated with any one team. Plus, none of the Florida teams are in it. Now, they may have the MVP and a couple of other players from the winning team in one of the parades.....

The MVP of the super bowl winning team usually does come. They do the same for the winner of the world series. I'm not sure if they do it for any other sports.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
The MVP of the super bowl winning team usually does come. They do the same for the winner of the world series. I'm not sure if they do it for any other sports.

I don't know about NBA and NHL players, but I do know some of the MLB players from past championship teams have been at the parks and in the parades.....

Vince3

I'm rooting for the Saints. I can't stand Satan Manning or the thought of the Colt's winning on my team's home field. Miami Dolphins 2011!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom