Super Bowl MVP

DAKOTADISNEY

We'll be there from the 2nd to the 9th. We have plans to meet up with family at Epcot so we will probably skip watching the game. I'm a football fan but I'm a bigger Disney fan and don't want to take time away from the parks.

We'll be there from the 1st - 9th. This will be the third year were there during Mardi Gras! We probably wont watch the game but I do hope the Giants win.. Go ELI!!

Saintsfan75

Original Poster
We'll be there from the 1st - 9th. This will be the third year were there during Mardi Gras! We probably wont watch the game but I do hope the Giants win.. Go ELI!!

This will be our third year in a row for Mardi Gras as well. We go every year to escape Mardi Gras. It's also a cool time to go because the kids are off of school and the rest of America isn't. It's usually the best time to go, except the time we went during Hurricane season in Sept. There was no one there at that time.

Wilt Dasney

I'm jealous that you will get to see Tom Brady while at my favorite place.:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Go Pats!!!!!!

This kills me, I gave up getting the playoff tickets cause I needed the money for my trip down next week. Now I realize I'll be leaving the world 3 days before Brady visits. I need to plan these things out a little better next time.

Looks like he decided not to disappoint you after all. Heck of a guy, looking out for the fans like that... :lookaroun

;)

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
:eek: Looks like you guys may have to look out for Baby Manning! Either way, as far as Disney parades go, it'll be nice to look at :animwink:
:sohappy: Way to call it!

Well at least it was a good game. I hope Eli calls Peyton and gets all the advice he can! And even big brother, Cooper, can give his thoughts. I just saw Dad and Mom! Well, since the Saints didn't make it, at least Louisiana is being represented!!

The Mannings are a wonderful family. I'm so glad they've gotten back to back Championships. Too bad Cooper couldn't plan in the NFL, but I'm sure he's really excited for his entire family. :D

Can ANYONE take pictures at Disneyland tomorrow of the parade?

bryPOD

YEA GIANTS!!!!!!

Does anybody know when the parade will be? My buddies are down there, and they wanna go. Any info would be awesome, thanks!

Mikester71

Just read this thread for the first time right now and it cracked me up how basically everybody (except SweetMagic - nice call by the way) thought that it was going to be Brady down there. What an upset! Now if only my Dolphins could talk Cooper Manning into becoming their QB next year, we could ride the Manning trifecta all the way to a Superbowl!:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

MiRi

Oh man, I am a happy Dolphins fan tonight!

Luckily, I will miss the whole Super Bowl stuff, but I am afraid I'll still get crowds. I am going for the Pres. Day weekend.

S. Paridon

We will be Disney during the Superbowl and week after. Don't they have parade for the MVP? They usually ask the MVP after the game is over what they will do next and the player says "I'm going to Disneyworld". Anybody know if this parade is going to happen this year. If so, where and when.

WHO DAT SAINTS FAN!!! Our home town boy Eli Manning is MVP, hope you get to see him. Netx year Drew and the Deuce will share co MVP awards when my Saints win it all!

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
So, is there any truth to the rumor that Eli will be bringing Giselle with him to WDW? :D

Oh, I hope not. :brick: :lol:

I'm sure he'll speed up his wedding date now with his fiance though! Maybe she can put his Superbowl ring on instead of a real wedding ring just for dramatic effect. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom