Super Bowl MVP "I'm Going to Disney World"

thrupaytonseyes

I just rewatched the practicing I'm going to Disney World commercial through AOL and noticed that Hines is wearing a Mickey t-shirt while practicing how to say it & he was the only one that had a nod to Disney that way so I thought it very fitting that he was the one that ended up GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!! & I am envious of him....I want to be going there now!

Will just have to wait til the end of June

DisneyCane

angelofitaly69 said:
The NFL buys the time slot from 6PM to usually 1030 PM. The NFL sells the time slots for the commercials not the station. I remember that from a special that was on the NFL channel about 3 weeks ago.

ABC pays big money to broadcast the Super Bowl. They buy it as part of the NFL broadcast rights package. ABC sells the commercials just like on any other event they pay for the broadcast rights to.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Number_6 said:
That was actually agreed upon by the Stones. The entire game was on 5-7 second delay. Here's the article that says the Stones said censoring some of the lyrics was okay: http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060206/ts_afp/afpentertainmentus

I just found it interesting...knowing the songs, I knew what was coming...just waited thinking are they going to say it....then blank...then again with the way the microphones were operating...that happened a lot.

peter11435 Quote:

Actually they have both. If you use the link steve provided the Disneyland version is on the left and WDW is on the right.

Thanks for that Peter. I only saw the one and didn't bother looking for a second version. Had WDW on my mind, and when I saw DL, I jumped to the conclusion.

LSUxStitch

Hines ward is on ROME is BURNING on ESPN right now wearing a yellow Mickey football jersey and the 50th anniversary gold ears :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom