Super Bowl Group Posting Thread

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
If you are watching the Super Bowl at home, yet you want to share your viewing experience with others, post here.

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
I am rooting for the Eagles. I've followed them since 1972!
Yet I would not be surprised if the Chiefs won because the Chiefs were in the Super Bowl in Feb. 2020 and Feb. 2021.
That experience MIGHT pay off. We'll see.
🤔 WHAT DO ANY OF YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT TOMORROW'S GAME ?

Minnesota disney fan

I'm rooting for the Chief's. Because I like Patrick Mahommes. I guess that makes me shallow🤪 I actually like both teams, but you gotta pick one, so it's the Chief's. I would like them to win, but feel that the EAgles are a better team both offensively and defensively.
But you never know in these games. I actually believed in and rooted for the Vikings!!!??? That was a mistake, again!

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
I'm rooting for the Chief's. Because I like Patrick Mahommes. I guess that makes me shallow🤪 I actually like both teams, but you gotta pick one, so it's the Chief's. I would like them to win, but feel that the EAgles are a better team both offensively and defensively.
But you never know in these games. I actually believed in and rooted for the Vikings!!!??? That was a mistake, again!
The Vikings are often a good regular season team. They seem to struggle once the Post Season arrives.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom