Summer Room Only Discount Released

Disney_Belle

A summer room only discount is now available :sohappy:

Save 15% at Disney Value Resorts, 20% at Moderate, 25% at Deluxe and 35% at Deluxe Villa Resorts for most nights May 2 - August 14, 2010.

The booking window for this offer March 29, 2010 - August 14, 2010.

Contact Kingdom Konsultants to take advantage of this offer :wave:

1-866-KONSULT (566-7858)

or email one of the Kingdom Konsultants agents at:
pam@kingdomkonsultant.com
marie@kingdomkonsultant.com
richard@kingdomkonsultant.com
tammy@kingdomkonsultant.com
jessica@kingdomkonsultant.com
jenell@kingdomkonsultant.com
gloria@kingdomkonsultant.com
heather@kingdomkonsultant.com
denise@kingdomkonsultant.com

wolf359

That promo with the better discount ended a couple days ago.

I'm glad to see something still being offered since I missed booking last week. I'll have to compare this to any AAA discount being offered, but at last it seems like some kind of summer discount is still possible.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Generally the Disney discounts offered have always been better than the AAA discount which is usually 10-15% at maximum. Sorry we werent able to book you at the better discount but at least something is available for you, Wolf!!! Have a great night all and happy savings!!!!! Marie

Upvote 0

fyn

So it's NOT just me. Which brings up a question:

The BETTER promo had "book by" dates thru August. Did WDW just cancel the whole thing in a GP discount rollback? Sure looks like it.

My point: that's one hell of a way to make the AP discounts look better.

I'm not convinced you're remembering the offer correctly. I just pulled this from my March Mousavers newsletter

mousesavers said:
[FONT=&quot]General public discounts of 25%-45% off room rates are now available at the Walt Disney World resorts for stays through 8/14/10. For stays through June 3, you can save up to 45% off regular room rates, depending on the resort and length of stay. For stays June 4-August 14, you can save up to 40% off regular room rates, depending on the resort.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If you wish, you can add tickets and the Dining Plan to this offer, effectively creating a vacation package. This offer must be booked by 3/27/10 [/FONT]

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom