Summer Nightastic news - Summer Nightastic fireworks show named

TP2000

Summer Nightastic Fireworks Spectacular

Yikes. :cool:

Why not something that has a bit more pizazz, like maybe...

Fiscal Year '10 Fourth Quarter Major Offering

or...

Seasonal Event: North American Marketing Segment Headliner

I'd really hate to see the ideas the TDO execs left on the white board in the conference room. :lol:

COProgressFan

Summer Nightastic Fireworks Spectacular

Why not something that has a bit more pizazz, like maybe...

Fiscal Year '10 Fourth Quarter Major Offering

or...

Seasonal Event: North American Marketing Segment Headliner

I'd really hate to see the ideas the TDO execs left on the white board in the conference room. :lol:

LOL :ROFLOL:

Those are great!

Mr.EPCOT

I like it better than the names they'll have for the next few fireworks shows:

Magic: a Dreamy Something of Disney Wishes

Dreams: a Wishful Something of Disney Magic

Wishes: a Dreamy Something of Disney Magic

Magic: a Wishful Something of Disney Dreams

Dreams: a Magical Something of Disney Wishes

_Scar

1004_manatee_tank.jpg

I like how TDO uses Florida's manatees to help with the naming process- just like how they got the name 'Magic, Music, Mayhem'

Future Guy

1004_manatee_tank.jpg

I like how TDO uses Florida's manatees to help with the naming process- just like how they got the name 'Magic, Music, Mayhem'

Nah, those manatees are too busy coming up with "plots" for Disney Channel Original productions and TDO isn't allowed to use them. Last I heard they whack an intern on the head with a frying pan whenever they want to name something.

But seriously, I don't care if the show is called "Fireworks Go Boom" as long as it's good and the audio track has less of the simplistic "wishy magical dreamy" frou-frou than Wishes does.

Azerin

Having seen Magic, Music and Mayhem in person a few times it was awesome and I would love to see it again... makes me kinda wish we could swing a WDW trip this summer (which would make it the craziest Disney filled summer ever :p) but this name.... bleh! seriously?!?! that is what they came up with?!?! I suck at naming things and could come up with MUCH more exciting names then that! as was already said... even something like Summer Magic would be 100x better... and I thought the Magical name for Disneyland's fireworks last year was bad! >_<

HMF

Well I guess they finally got tired of their old formula

Random Disney Show name generator.

*Remember
*Believe
*Tapestry
*Magical
*Celebrate

*Of'
*In

*Dreams Come True
*Wishes
*Magic
*Wonder

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom