Summer Nightastic news - Summer Nightastic fireworks show named

BigThunderMatt

This is awesome. Magic, Music and Mayhem was an awesome fireworks show, and was honestly the only reason to go to the otherwise waste of $60 that was the Pirate Princess Party.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
First, this will be great fireworks show.

Sounds a little generic. That's the best name they could come up with?

Yeah, eloheled when I read the name of the fireworks show. I hope they didn't have too many meetings on this. Personally, I would've gone with "Magic Kingdom's kick a$$ fireworks spectacular" or "Fred" as my name. Maybe, "Wishes! Now with Extra Magic" would've recieved consideration.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
The Summer Nightastic fireworks show has been named, and it will be called 'Summer Nightastic Fireworks Spectacular'.

I'm sure that took a lot of thought. :lookaroun

Captain Chaos

They names the show after tossing darts on a dart board and seeing where they landed... This was the winner... Creative and imaginative!!!! I love it... :rolleyes:

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
Doesn't matter what the name is, because Magic, Music and Mayhem is the best MK fireworks show I've seen. This will be a great addition for the summer.

pinkmiss3

question

does anyone know when the last day of wishes is going to happen? I will be there from june 4th thru the 9th and if it all works out I think my family will be able to see both shows. :rolleyes: thanks

mickeysaver

Summer Nightastic Fireworks Spectacular

:eek: Really?!?!

No seriously, REALLY?!?!! :mad:

It's not even impressive when it's supersized and red for Godsakes. :rolleyes:

I can't believe that with all of the creative minds that Disney has to pull ideas from that this generic crap was the best that they could come up with.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom