Summer 2010 Mickey Monitor

I see the Disney's Electrical Parade logo drum from DCA is on the cover, does anyone know if they will change the logo drum back to Main Street Electrical Parade since that is what its been called throughout everything?

devoy1701

They will probably still play the Magic Kingdom Music, but being that this parade is only on loan from DCA, I don't think it is necessary to change the drum...it's not like it says "California Adventure's Electrical Parade"

but anyway, we'll see in a month! Anyone else planning to be there for the first run?

mickeysaver

Thanks for sharing this. I was unaware that DHS's Summer Nightastic offerings were only going to be available Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Of course, my plans had us going to DHS on Monday evening. I was painlessly able to shuffle a few things around and was able to change my Mama Melrose ADR with no problem. :)

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Any info on what the "special Nightastic event for passholders" is? :shrug: Sounds intriguing. I'm sure I won't get the email is though considering I've never gotten a Mickey Monitor in the mail, I never get emails, and I haven't been able to log into the AP site for months and no one at Disney can fix or explain any of these things to me. Passholder FAIL.

wild01ride

Any info on what the "special Nightastic event for passholders" is? :shrug: Sounds intriguing. I'm sure I won't get the email is though considering I've never gotten a Mickey Monitor in the mail, I never get emails, and I haven't been able to log into the AP site for months and no one at Disney can fix or explain any of these things to me. Passholder FAIL.

No doubt!
I've run into the same thing over and over with them. I've changed my profile online, called and "manually" had it changed by a person, and still every time I log in it has an old address for me (and I don't ever count on getting emails from them, that would be WAY too much to expect!).
Glad I'm not the only one, although you'd think that with flippin' Annual Passholders they would have a good enough system to record their accurate personal information!

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
No doubt!
I've run into the same thing over and over with them. I've changed my profile online, called and "manually" had it changed by a person, and still every time I log in it has an old address for me (and I don't ever count on getting emails from them, that would be WAY too much to expect!).
Glad I'm not the only one, although you'd think that with flippin' Annual Passholders they would have a good enough system to record their accurate personal information!

It is a ridiculous situation, but I have more or less given up. As long as my AP keeps working I don't mind much that every other benefit to the pass is unavailable to me. Really. I don't care. :lookaroun :lookaroun

I'm glad to know that it isn't just me that has these issues. I was beginning to wonder if Disney was trying to tell me something.

COProgressFan

Same thing happens to me in terms of receiving anything by mail from WDW. I have changed my address with Disney numerous times, but they just can't get it right. I get mail at my parents address still, and somehome my inlaws get mail addressed to me at their address! :veryconfu I have also gotten mail for my inlaws at my home address, and my parents have gotten mail addressed to a friend of mine at their address!

Its like they take anyone whom you've ever gone to WDW with, mix up all the names and addresses and hope for the best!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom