suite hotel<130.00 night

shadsmom

Original Poster
Can you suggest a suite hotel under 120.00 night. We stayed at a country inn suite room in ohio and basically it was a large hotel room- I am not looking for that. We are traveling to Orlando in January going to universal also.

coasterphil

Buena Vista Suites is usually less than that a night and they are true suite rooms. I haven't stayed there in a few years so I can't comment on its current condition, but it was a very good value back then.

dandaman

^I stayed there last week. Still a great value, especially for what you get. (They've also recently renovated the dining area for complimentary breakfast, etc.) :wave:

FYI, I believe we paid $88/night. Can't speak for January prices however.

maelstrom

I'm not sure about the price, but the Homewood Suites are true suites. There is one at the corner of 192 and 4 in Kissimmee. We stayed there a couple of times. The living room and kitchenette were seperated from the bedroom by french doors. The room was pretty big. The living room had a sofa, two chairs, a coffee table, end tables, and a TV armoire. The kitchenette had a fridge, stove, microwave, coffee maker, sink, table, chairs, and I think it also came with plates, glasses, and flatware. The bedroom had two beds and a TV armoire, with the bathroom adjacent. We just stayed at one in Tampa a few months ago, and it was significantly smaller, but brand new, and offered the same ammenities, just smaller. They probably realized that having such big rooms wasn't cost effective for them.

mousebymarriage

Buena Vista Suites is usually less than that a night and they are true suite rooms. I haven't stayed there in a few years so I can't comment on its current condition, but it was a very good value back then.
We stayed at the Buena Vista Suites April 21st and it was very nice. The rooms were clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. We only stayed 1 night because we had already booked rooms at Pop Century for our trip but, decided to head down a day early and needed a room. We payed $99 for the night and it included a free breakfast buffet for all of us. The breakfast was pretty good, it had a decent selection of both hot and cold items( including, eggs, waffles, pancakes, bacon , sausage, potatoes, muffins, bagels, oatmeal, cold cereal, fresh fruit etc.)
It was a suite which had a seperate living room that had a sofa bed, T.V. coffee maker, microwave, small fridge, sink area. Then a bathroom of course, and a bedroom that had 2 beds (queen size I think) and a T.V. .
All in all a good room at a great price I would definately stay here again!

shadsmom

Original Poster
Thanks for replys. I just found out one of the kids wont be with us so it makes more options avaliable. I will check out the places mentioned.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom