• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Stuffed Pretzels in Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, DHS

cinderellafan6

Original Poster
Hey everyone! I will be at Disney this weekend and I am really craving the jalapeno stuffed pretzel. I believe they still have the cream cheese stuffed at the Launching pad in MK, but do they still have the Jalapeno stuffed one?? Thanks!!

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Premium Member
Great question. I know they used to have these bad boys at a cart in AK. Haven't seen them in a bit. Let's see if someone else who has been down recently or is down there now speak to this.

Walter Elias Disney

Launching Pad- Magic Kingdom Menu Board....
Mickey Pretzel – with Cheese Sauce – $6.79

Cream Cheese Warm Stuffed Pretzel -warm stuffed Pretzel filled with Sweet Cream Cheese – $6.79

Pepper Jack Warm Stuffed Pretzel – warm stuffed Pretzel with Sweet Cream Cheese – $6.79

splashtest

Launching Pad- Magic Kingdom Menu Board....
Mickey Pretzel – with Cheese Sauce – $6.79

Cream Cheese Warm Stuffed Pretzel -warm stuffed Pretzel filled with Sweet Cream Cheese – $6.79

Pepper Jack Warm Stuffed Pretzel – warm stuffed Pretzel with Sweet Cream Cheese – $6.79
The Pepper Jack is no longer on the menu. Only the Cream Cheese Pretzel.

Bullseye1967

Hey everyone! I will be at Disney this weekend and I am really craving the jalapeno stuffed pretzel. I believe they still have the cream cheese stuffed at the Launching pad in MK, but do they still have the Jalapeno stuffed one?? Thanks!!
They had the cream cheese and a pepper jack cheese when we were there earlier this year.

Rambozo

I've never tried one before, but definitely have it on my junk list.

I tried the huge ones in Germany (at Epcot), they were not good. I may have just gotten one that was sitting out though. It was at a nonbusy time of the year and even the girl at the cart seemed like she'd just woken up. So it was dry as a bone (the pretzel, not the girl).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom