Studios Packed Today!

roj2323

It's a national holiday today..I would assume you're in for a pretty busy weekend

Pro tip: If you want to know how busy the parks will be look at the local school calendars. The odd busy days line up pretty well with 3 day weekends, random holidays and Teacher work days. I know this partially because my friend is a teacher in the area.

Courtney6682

Really? It's interesting to see how different parts of country handle certain days. I'm from the northeast and most schools and businesses were closed today. Well, I guess I can't speak for all northern states but at least where I'm from things were closed haha

I'm 15-20 mins outside of Philly and our school district as well as many around us were closed for Election Day but open on Veteran's Day. I work at a bank that is OPEN most Federal holidays and 7 days a week(that's what's supposed to set us apart from other banks). We're open Columbus Day, Veteran's Day, MLK Day, and up until a few years ago we were open Memorial Day, Labor Day and the 4th...we all hated it

Last edited:

BigChris77

I'm 15-20 outside of Philly and our school district as well as many around us were closed for Election Day but open on Veteran's Day. I work at a bank that is OPEN most Federal holidays and 7 days a week(that's what's supposed to set us apart from other banks). We're open Columbus Day, Veteran's Day, MLK Day, and up until a few years ago we were open Memorial Day, Labor Day and the 4th...we all hated it

Ahhh, the nice parts of my family are near(ish) Philly. I never knew such inhumanity as this existed in such a lovely place. Down with this sort of thing, I say.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom