Studios Packed Today!

BigRedDad

If there is a holiday on a Friday or Saturday, it is going to be crowded. Northern schools usually make it a Fall Break. FL residents may make it a long weekend.

Dubman

Original Poster
Very crowded today at Epcot which we expected.. dinner time crowd levels around world showcase at 11:00am

disney4life2008

Still not sure of the relevance unless you are implying that the entire school was closed and all the students and faculty got tickets to go, but just out of curiosity.. Shouldn't it be UCF? Uct sounds like an electrical abbreviation to me. ;)

Oops yes ucf. When campus is closed, there is an influx of people that go to the parks

I am at magic kingdom today and it is horrible. Parade taping, veterans day, and i think dapper day it is miserable

parkhopper1213

View attachment 174561 Can't remember the last time I saw a 100 minute wait on the tower! We usually go at the slower times, guess that's a thing of the past..
We saw that happen on our last trip because of mechanical failures and they had to run the ride with 1 elevator. The park was not that crowded. Actually, one day Tower of Terror, Rocking Roller Coaster and Toy Story all broke down at the same time. What a mess!

disney4life2008

20161112_172618.jpg

Liberty Square 530pm

disney4life2008

That's insane. We are heading there shortly for our skipper canteen res. Also have splash and jingle cruise FP to use. Yikes!! And believe me, it's not any better at Epcot right now

The crowds have thinned a little. They did a character parade taping at 430pm that resulted in gridlock. Then the parade was at 5pm. It's a great night here.

Dubman

Original Poster
Huge line waiting to get on monorail at trans ticket center to Epcot. Won't they be surprised when they get there!

Dubman

Original Poster
So we were finishing dinner at skipper canteen at 9:00 and heard a ton of fireworks go off. Then agaIn when getting on splash at 9:15.. missed both. Must have been for special they are taping

cheezbat

Schools were in session today here in Orlando. Most businesses were open that I saw. Banking holiday perhaps. I didn't think schools and/or businesses observed Veterans Day anymore. Probably had something to do with it though.
Surrounding counties were out of school Friday. A knew tons of people who planned to go to Disney because of school being out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom