Studios Hat Update

Sean23

Original Poster
:

Attachments

• hat24.jpg
    hat24.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 672
Does anyone know when they are planning on having the blue fence down? I went two years ago to WDW with my bf as they were preparing for 100 years of magic and the fence was up. Then I went without him last year and got to enjoy the great view as we entered the park and there was no fence. I knew they were taking down the "100 years" but we're getting ready to go again in a week and a half with my bf again, and it looks like the fence will be up for a while still...

CTXRover

Thanks for the photos!

Very interesting. I wonder if there will be any actual "sign" that says anything (like the 100YOM one). Right now, I think it looks kinda neat. Definitely different than the 100YOM sign. I'm looking forward to the finished product. :)

imagineersrock

thanks for the updates and great pics

(i think the hat might actually be starting to grow on me:cool: )

but anyway, one question- in the pictures at MGM, it looked like there was alot going on behind the hat [on the chinese theater] -is it all just part of the current rehab???

...just wondering what they're up to. thanks again!

The_CEO

Originally posted by imagineersrock
thanks for the updates and great pics

(i think the hat might actually be starting to grow on me:cool: )

but anyway, one question- in the pictures at MGM, it looked like there was alot going on behind the hat [on the chinese theater] -is it all just part of the current rehab???

...just wondering what they're up to. thanks again!

Eh.. Not really.. Just looks like minor painting.:)

if you look on the wall it has mickey swirling stars on it. i think there will be a mikey there. I think it probally wont be put there until it is going to be complete.

In the chinese theartre pics why was the camera so close to the ground???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom