Stuck music?

robynchic

Original Poster
Ever gotten some music from WDW pop in your head suddenly, out of no where? Nothing triggered the thought, just suddenly, *music*?

I just got that...to Spectromagic. And not just any part of it...the part where the kids are singing (the loop where the colors change on the cavalcade)

Oh, I miss that parade when it was mostly untrained...

robynchic

Original Poster
And the annoying part about the music is that I have to THINK to get the correct lyrics...because I always think of lyrics that go "Music and laughter/What a disaster..." Someone that's an ex-CM taught me those lyrics...or was it one of the cynical people that is still a CM?

bearwy

music in my head

By far the one that annoys me the most is the theme music for the Mexico ride. El Rio Del Tiempo. Lalalalalala (pause) lalalalalala (pause) over and over and over and over. You gotta love it!

PeeplMoovr

bearwy said:
By far the one that annoys me the most is the theme music for the Mexico ride. El Rio Del Tiempo. Lalalalalala (pause) lalalalalala (pause) over and over and over and over. You gotta love it!

Speaking of la-la's, I often get the old "la la" song sung by children from the old Horizons attraction stuck in my head. You know the one..

"Laa laaa laaa la-la-la-la Laaa Laaa la-la la-la, Laaaa Laaa laaa-la-la-laa"

Tomorrow's Child is also a perennial "stuck-in-head" favorite.

HunnyPot

I always get the song "Remember the Magic" stuck in my head from the parade several years ago. I go around singing, "It's time to remember the magic..." and get weird looks. :lol:

Connor002

It happens to me all the time. It dosen't seem to matter whether I'm talking to a friend of listing to a teacher, then out of no where:

There's a great big beautiful tomorrow...
or
On this magic night...
or pretty much any disney song.

The scary thing is I know the lyrics without thinking about it. :lookaroun

DisneyFreak529

There's a great big beautiful Tomarrow is very easly stuck in my head
& Laughing place, you know I just when on splash mountain because I will be singing it for hours after we ride.

tigger248

Yup, I can join this club. :lol: It happens to me all the time. I can't pin point it to one song that it usually happens to, because several, if not all, of them randomly pop into my head at some point or another. What makes it worse is that I have a bad habit of singing and/or whistling music without realizing I'm doing it. So, I've received some really strange looks before when I've been working at Six Flags or Target and randomly starting whistling, say, the music from El Rio del Tiempo.

Blackie Pueblo

I agree Disney Freak. COP music is so easy to get stuck in my head, and in an enjoyable way, not like Small World. Same with Laughing place.

Every once in a while the Haunted Mansion theme gets stuck in my head as well.

"Happy haunts materialize,
Start to shriek and harmonize,
Grim grinning ghosts come out
to socialize!"

Blackie Pueblo
check out my short films at:
http://www.newlineagefilms.com

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Theres a track by synth pop act Enigma that always makes me think of Space Mountain.

But the area music from Epcot entrance is one that routinely pops in my head along with that crash bang wallop of TT.

rainfully

Oh I just remembered one that's been popping in my head lately... the Bare Naked Ladies version of Grim Grinning Ghosts...

FrumiousBoojum

bearwy said:

Ah... Fiesta En México. Oddly enough, that song randomly popped in my head the other day while I was in my Japanese class.

tracyandalex

a few weeks ago a coworker told me about how much her son loved iasw and that was it - i've had the song stuck in my head ever since :hammer: :)

tracy

robynchic

Original Poster
I just had another one that I'm not sure how many of you might know. It's called "Dancin' (A Catchy Rhythm)". It's from Disneyland Resort Paris. If you've seen Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Pluto (don't remember if there's anyone else) going around on a safari truck in the morning around the parking lot in Animal Kingdom, playing music, that's the song.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom