Stuck music?

SpenceMan01

I read the title and thought this thread was going to be about the music/announcements that play when rides stop. :p

robynchic said:
I just had another one that I'm not sure how many of you might know. It's called "Dancin' (A Catchy Rhythm)".

Totally. I found that song when I was searching for Disney music on google or something. I had never heard it or even heard OF it. If it didn't mention 'Mickey and his friends' or 'Disney Parade' I wouldn't have even thought it was Disney related. I downloaded it and was hooked (it is a Catchy Rhythm you know ;) ). Great song. In fact, I think I'll listen to it right now...

"Here we got a funny saying that the magic never ends...If you take my hand, just like Alice you're in Wonderland... it's MAGIC!..."

Great, now I'm going to have it in my head for the rest of the day :hammer:

Captain Hank

robynchic said:
I just had another one that I'm not sure how many of you might know. It's called "Dancin' (A Catchy Rhythm)". It's from Disneyland Resort Paris. If you've seen Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Pluto (don't remember if there's anyone else) going around on a safari truck in the morning around the parking lot in Animal Kingdom, playing music, that's the song.
YES! Oh dear...now it's in my head..."Hey-there Hi-there Ho-there, you're as welcome as can be. To make a little Disney magic is easy 1,2,3!" They also play that for Characters on Holiday in Epcot.

Also, lately, "Come along with me." from DCA's Eureka parade has been popping into my head, as well as the theme to "Blazing Rhythms" from TDL.

robynchic

Original Poster
Oh yeah! Now I remember where I heard it all the time! In Epcot...

Either way, it's played on a vehicle, and is annoying when you can't get it out of your head!

DisneySam

YES all the time!
Spectromagic
Illuminations (the Main Culprit)
Splash Mountain (the Howdya do? song)
I love the Space Mountain Music too
We went to Ohana this year and my friend ended up singing the Hawaiian rollercoaster ride song all the rest of our trip, it was funny how the Hawaiian lyrics seemed to slowly change the longer it went on LOL.

Connor002

robynchic said:
I just had another one that I'm not sure how many of you might know. It's called "Dancin' (A Catchy Rhythm)". It's from Disneyland Resort Paris. If you've seen Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Pluto (don't remember if there's anyone else) going around on a safari truck in the morning around the parking lot in Animal Kingdom, playing music, that's the song.

I love that one! I'd first heard it in DLP, but I could never remember the entire thing in english, so I would intermix the English and French lyrics. :lol: I think I started a thread or asked about it somewhere and sombody gave me a link to a download. I love that song. The strange thing was that we had gone to DLP, and 2 years later I heard it on the character bus in epcot, and I started saying the words under my breath (with some french mixed in), and I had absolutly no idea why I knew it. Not until we were back home did I realize why I'd known it.

Hey there hi there ho there, it's a disney kind of day!
Glad to see your smiling faces as we pass along this way.
There's lots of fun and laughter, here we're waiting just for you.
All you have to do is make a wish and watch your dream come true!

If you take my hand,
Just like Alice, your in wonderland.
It's magic!
Clap your hands and stop your feet and shout a big horray,
Mickey and his friends are callin' out your name to join the disney parade!

Dancin'!
To this catchy rythem.
Singin'!
A happy song.
Playin'!
Together on a holiday!

Dancin'!
To this catchy rythem.
Singin'!
A happy song.
Playin'!
Together on a holiday!

*repeates with different singers*

Walt Sent Me

Over the summer I went to the MK daily. I saw or heard Spectormagic every night and to my own pleasure sang the song as I rushed from Space Mountain to Splash Mountain fighting the crown along the way. I didn't get any strange looks, I tried to sing quietly. I guess it didn't helped that I pretended to be an orchestra director waving my hands int the air. lol

mayrag

When I changed jobs, I noticed that in the background music they have in my office, there was I song that I just knew was from Disney. I kept saying my husband about it and he was just thinking I was obsessed with Disney. Whenever I heard the song, I called him and put him on hold so he could hear it... When he was kind of tired of this, we went through our recent Disney trip videos, and we finally found where the song was. It is from the music in Tomorrowland, just beside " Alien Encounter". It was so cool being at work and hear music from Disney

disneykw

I know exactly what you mean. I'm always humming Disney songs all the time throughout the day, even at work sometimes to get me in a happy mood. At the time, I'm stuck on the "Believe...There's Magic in the Stars" music, especially the part where the children's choir comes in. I'm also stuck on the "Parade of Dreams" theme called "Welcome".

Other songs I'm sometimes stuck on are-
Wishes
Illuminations (quite often)
Soarin'
Dreams on Parade (from TDL)
The Main Street Trolley Show Music (with the "Welcome, welcome, welcome...")
Blazing Rhythms (TDL)
DisneySea Symphony Theme (all the time) and Braviseamo

For the longest time, I've been "addicted" to the Epcot Entrance Music and the old Illuminations Pre-show Music. By addicted, I mean listening to it constantly day after day after day for months.:)

Good to know I'm not alone!

tigger248

Ya, here lately my addictions have included the Epcot entrance loop, the Innovations plaza loop, the entire "Magic in the Streets" parade cd, and Tapestry of Nations (among other random songs,...). The Nightmare Before Christmas soundtrack has been stuck in my head pretty steadily for the past couple of weeks too. But I blame The Corpse Bride since they play "What's This" in the commercials and that prompted me to want to hear the soundtrack, which put the songs into my head.

I hear "regular" songs with disney ties sometimes and think of WDW too. For example, at the park I work at, we play "oldies". When I hear "Dream a little Dream of Me", I think of MuppetVision 3D. When I hear "Breaking up is Hard to Do" and the slow part of "Bohemian Rhapsody", I think of Food Rocks (I loved that show, though I hear Soarin is amazing and someday I'll see it for myself).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom