Stuck inside? Bored? Make a tier list!

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
my-image.png

The_Jobu

Original Poster
I maintained the classic A to E ticket system. Special category of F tickets for the very best. :)
I used S for 'waste of space'.

Great. Now I have to read it upside down.

Little Mermaid in top tier? I'm guessing some strong sentimental attachment there.

I changed the tier names to better fit how I feel. This was tougher than I thought it would be.

That's the name of the game, changing tier names is the new normal.

And I agree, it was trickier for me as well.

The_Jobu

Original Poster
I can't argue with anybody putting the PeopleMover, LwtL and SSE in the top tier.
But...AA lumped in last, in the undignified company of Belle's Kiddie Theater? Is that a misclick?

Must be one of those "unAmericans" I've been reading about lately.

So far it looks like MILF, Dinosaur and Aerosmith are the most volatile. They're either loved or hated.

The Empress Lilly

Little Mermaid in top tier? I'm guessing some strong sentimental attachment there.
Most definitely sentimental attachment! I simply love me some mermaid!

I also think this show is quite underrated. Best live show on property to me. If everything works it throws quite the array of effects on you, each functional. The IP is timeless and classic. The writing is excellent: great pacing, cuts right to the essential, understands what is great about the property and what works in a show. And I literally have yet to encounter an untalented Ariel or one phoning it in.

The_Jobu

Original Poster
Most definitely sentimental attachment! I simply love me some mermaid!

I also think this show is quite underrated. Best live show on property to me. If everything works it throws quite the array of effects on you, each functional. The IP is timeless and classic. The writing is excellent: great pacing, cuts right to the essential, understands what is great about the property and what works in a show. And I literally have yet to encounter an untalented Ariel or one phoning it in.

Does the Ariel on stage actually sing live every show? I thought it was pre recorded. That’s very impressive if it’s them. I heard a great Ariel last time I was there.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Does the Ariel on stage actually sing live every show? I thought it was pre recorded. That’s very impressive if it’s them. I heard a great Ariel last time I was there.
Ariel is live. She has a big bulgy 90s microphone that is hard to miss. Sometimes a little flat.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Everybody says the parks need more Cs and Ds to increase capacity.

Then everybody throws them in the junk/destroy pile.

That's why Disney only seems to be interested in building Es.

Winter

7870240D-AC82-422E-875D-196FC1B5060B.jpeg

4C2E572C-7300-41BD-B739-0A8E473BCDDF.jpeg

Some notes:

Most of the rides in Great and Good are in ties. Test Track-Pirates, Safari-Peoplemover, Spaceship-Land, Spaceship-Big Thunder, Nemo-Navi, Small World-Rockn, Tiki-Tour, and Progress-Bug are ties. Everything after lol is also not ordered

It was hard to tell what some of these were from the pictures. For example, I'm assuming the one after Everest is the mine train. Some of them I couldn't tell at all, hence "Don't know what this is" tier.

idk tier means I have been on the ride before but either don't remember it well enough or don't know where I would put it.

The_Jobu

Original Poster
View attachment 459257
View attachment 459254
Some notes:

Most of the rides in Great and Good are in ties. Test Track-Pirates, Safari-Peoplemover, Spaceship-Land, Spaceship-Big Thunder, Nemo-Navi, Small World-Rockn, Tiki-Tour, and Progress-Bug are ties. Everything after lol is also not ordered

It was hard to tell what some of these were from the pictures. For example, I'm assuming the one after Everest is the mine train. Some of them I couldn't tell at all, hence "Don't know what this is" tier.

From left to right: beauty and the beast live, mk carousel, rivers of light, I don’t know, the China movie

PUSH

View attachment 459257
View attachment 459254
Some notes:

idk tier means I have been on the ride before but either don't remember it well enough or don't know where I would put it.
From left to right: beauty and the beast live, mk carousel, rivers of light, I don’t know, the China movie
The fourth one is the aquariums at The Seas.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom