Stuck inside? Bored? Make a tier list!

The_Jobu

Original Poster
Pass the time with this wonderful, unproductive activity! Overate sentimental favourites! Get mad at strangers for having different opinions! It's great fun, dont forget to post your results so others can yell at you.

Click here to tier WDW rides

my-image.png

Attachments

• my-image.png
    my-image.png
    643.7 KB · Views: 255

Giss Neric

I'm a bit confused. Why is there S and F? Isnt the rides categorized as A-Ticket to E-Ticket only? Where is the E?

I'm sorry but being on quarantine for this long is frying my brain cells as I'm not that productive everyday 😂

The_Jobu

Original Poster
I'm a bit confused. Why is there S and F? Isnt the rides categorized as A-Ticket to E-Ticket only? Where is the E?

I'm sorry but being on quarantine for this long is frying my brain cells as I'm not that productive everyday 😂

It's unrelated to e-ticket and ticket book classifications. It's a esoteric rating system brought over from video games. When you finish a level you get ranked on your performance and S is the best and then it goes down from A.

nickys

Premium Member
It's unrelated to e-ticket and ticket book classifications. It's a esoteric rating system brought over from video games. When you finish a level you get ranked on your performance and S is the best and then it goes down from A.
How can a rating go down from A? 🤔

nickys

Premium Member
I'm afraid I dont follow.

S is the highest tier, A is the tier below that (2nd best), B is below A (3rd best) and so on

Well I guess I still don’t understand why S is the best rating and then it jumps to A.

I realise there are several examples of ratings from say A to E where A is the best. I wouldn’t call that “going down from A” but maybe that’s just a terminology thing.

The_Jobu

Original Poster
Well I guess I still don’t understand why S is the best rating and then it jumps to A.

I realise there are several examples of ratings from say A to E where A is the best. I wouldn’t call that “going down from A” but maybe that’s just a terminology thing.

See the links above, its a video game thing.

It's basically standard school grading with an "S" grade added above "A".

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
You guys grading chat made me remember when my very intelligent Father informed me he got all E's in high school.....or course he waited a long while before telling me back then it was for EXCELLENT! :joyfull:

The_Jobu

Original Poster
Something like this I suppose

Nice to see the peoplemover getting respect. This dislike of the muppets is beginning to worry me...

Finally some muppet love. My faith in humanity is intact. We seem to have very similar tastes in rides for the most part.

Now this is what I'm talking about. You've got things in your top tier that people have in their bottom tier and vice versa!!

fight fight fight fight!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom