News Structure built in Kilimanjaro Safaris?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Photos from today
Fun fact concerning this rock in the foreground...

1602266227642.png

It's fake. It's hollowed out and where the goats keep a spare key for the hut.

doctornick

With how much Animal Kingdom has lost lately, it would be nice to see some more story infused into this attraction...
Lost? In terms of COVID-19 things or more in general? The only think recently that seems to have been shuttered is RoL, no? Has anything been permanently changed?

nickys

Premium Member
In general they lost a lot of the entertainment acts and also Primeval Twirl. And predictably the after dark Carnivale hasn’t returned this year, nor has the Boneyard re-opened.

Prototype82

Lost? In terms of COVID-19 things or more in general? The only think recently that seems to have been shuttered is RoL, no? Has anything been permanently changed?
It's been awhile but we truly lost Rivers of Light since the shamans were cut. I know things are temporary with Covid but we lost a lot of the best performers in the park regardless. Something new rather than something lost at Animal Kingdom would be immensely appreciated by the park's fans right now.

doctornick

In general they lost a lot of the entertainment acts and also Primeval Twirl. And predictably the after dark Carnivale hasn’t returned this year, nor has the Boneyard re-opened.

That's fair; I had forgotten about Primeval Whirl closing permanently. Obviously, the entertainment (and Boneyard) is a loss, but I would hope those cuts are temporary due to COVID-19 and will return once the parks go back to "normal". 🤞

nickys

Premium Member
That's fair; I had forgotten about Primeval Whirl closing permanently. Obviously, the entertainment (and Boneyard) is a loss, but I would hope those cuts are temporary due to COVID-19 and will return once the parks go back to "normal". 🤞
The amazing drummers were axed last year and not replaced as far as I know. I would love them to return as well as the night-time stuff.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom