News Structure built in Kilimanjaro Safaris?

JoeCamel

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet. I was in animal kingdom recently and I ask the driver of our safari truck what was going on with the shed. She said that they're adding new animals and she knows what they are but she can't tell me what.

Another cast member told me that the idea of the scene is to show that even though humans have caused some destruction in the natural world the new scene at the end is meant to be a game warden's house showing that humans and animals can live alongside one another.

so I guess the question is what kind of animals would be living around a game warden's house?
Goats

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Magical Disney goats!
1602114882130.png

dreamfinder

I find it interesting that they split the window shutters to seem like they open in the center but only placed a catch on one side?
Is it perhaps a realistic structural thing?

For examples, see the images here -> https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...hUKEwjkzrb6_KTsAhXWn3IEHer0ATMQMygCegUIARDBAQ or here -> https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/519039925786771762/

Several of them do appear to have clearly defined splits in the middle, and yet still are designed to only open on one side. Those examples are not nearly as symmetrical or neat as the ones on the "shed", but I think that is the look they are going for.

GimpYancIent

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet. I was in animal kingdom recently and I ask the driver of our safari truck what was going on with the shed. She said that they're adding new animals and she knows what they are but she can't tell me what.

Another cast member told me that the idea of the scene is to show that even though humans have caused some destruction in the natural world the new scene at the end is meant to be a game warden's house showing that humans and animals can live alongside one another.

so I guess the question is what kind of animals would be living around a game warden's house?
Goats!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom