News Structure built in Kilimanjaro Safaris?

TYOTimer

RSoxNo1

I'm guessing it's an animal shelter for privacy/breeding purposes. In the past, they've had Addax and Scimitar Horned Oryx in this area. Addax are critically endangered and Scimitar Horned Oryx are extinct in the wild.

I believe when they had Addax they were all one gender, not sure about the Oryx.

Some photos of both for reference.
KilimanjaroSafarisAddax3.JPG
KilimanjaroSafarisScimitarHornedOryx4.JPG

Magic Feather

I'm guessing it's an animal shelter for privacy/breeding purposes. In the past, they've had Addax and Scimitar Horned Oryx in this area. Addax are critically endangered and Scimitar Horned Oryx are extinct in the wild.

I believe when they had Addax they were all one gender, not sure about the Oryx.

Some photos of both for reference.View attachment 490898View attachment 490899
That shelter looks way too small for either of those (which are some of the largest antelopes they have). If I recall, this area was initially built as a separate space to introduce new animals to the reserve (initially for the zebras iirc). I wonder if this means we could see a new animal introduced?

RSoxNo1

That shelter looks way too small for either of those (which are some of the largest antelopes they have). If I recall, this area was initially built as a separate space to introduce new animals to the reserve (initially for the zebras iirc). I wonder if this means we could see a new animal introduced?
Could be, let's keep playing the guessing game. Perhaps for the duikers?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom