Strongest Rumors?

MikeVarney

I had also heard that HMH was delayed because of the Stitch update in Tomorrowland. Last I heard it was planned for 2005.

As for Time Racers, Jim Hill had a pretty detailed description about a coaster-like ride that launched at ground level on the Universe of Energy side of the SpaceShipEarth and going up into the geosphere. It never really got far into the planning stages before they determined that the flooring infrastructure of the curent SpaceShip Earth ride was contributing to the stability of the geosphere itself, and would it would be dificult to remove the ride and many layers of support flooring.

-- M

dox

Originally posted by Lee
Sorry, can't right now.

:(

As for why they cancelled Haunted Mansion Holliday, it mostly has to do with them wanting to focus on Stitch Escape next fall.
It has a good chance of arriving in 2005.

LEE!!! Your a tease LEE!! :brick: How about the competing rumors on the lagoon?? and LIving Seas? give me something please ! I haven't been teased and begged so much since prom night in 1989.

GaryT977

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
I heard that it was cancelled based on financial issues (i.e. not bringing in enough of an audience, something to this effect). :veryconfu

But I thought the DL version was hugely popular? :veryconfu

General Grizz

It is, Gary. That's why I brought it up - I'm not too sure.

As for Time Racers PRESHOW (the ride!!), there was no designed roller coaster that made it too far into development to my knowledge.

1disneydood

Now that really boils my potatos. Delay the HMH rehab to concentrate on stitch. :mad: See stitch really does have a way of screwing everything up.

Don't get me wrong, I love stitch and have a stuffed stitch I put in my car at the car shows I win. But I was really hoping for the HMH.:cry:

GaryT977

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
It is, Gary. That's why I brought it up - I'm not too sure.

I appreciate the info, as always. I'm just a creature of logic, and I like things to make sense. At least some of the time, anyway. :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom