Strongest Rumors?

AkEverestAK

Original Poster
What do you guys believe are the strongest rumors for upcoming attractions, rehabs, etc in the future? Im not talking about stuff thats already confirmed, but stuff that isnt confirmed but has a change of coming?

I do know what the rumors are, but what are the rumors that are the strongest? Have any rumors died down recently?

Thanks, im just curious becuase i want to see where some of these rumors rank on your list.;)

Thanks!

Pioneer Hall

I think Time Racers is a pretty strong rumor. I can definately see it happening after Soarin' is complete. I also think that we will see Haunted Mansion Holiday come in the near future.

AkEverestAK

Original Poster
haunted mansion holiday?

can somebody please explain to me what haunted mansion holiday is? would they do something to THM?

General Grizz

My strongest source reported that both the SE gut/revamp rehab AND Haunted Mansion Holiday were both killed. That also goes for the major Haunted Mansion rehab.

(This source had reported to me Food Rocks's closure and replacement with Soarin' back in June. Alas, two days ago it comes true.)

Haunted Mansion Holiday can be explored at www.doombuggies.com. (It is a revamp of the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland featuring Jack Skellington.)

The strongest rumor, by far, is the It's a Small World upcoming rehab. Then is the Finding Nemo major update to the Living Seas. Expect both attractions to close later this Spring.

Creekboy25

Haunted mansion holiday has been done by disneyland for the past 3 or 4 years. It is the most popular attraction in that park, second only to Indy. The que(sp?) is very detailed and there is a fun soundtrack playing. The whole mansion is decked out with nightmare b4 xmas stuff. It is quite attractive. The preshow is redone with a jack the skeleton theme. The ride is fill with NBC decore, it is amazing and fun. There is a full video at www.disneylandsource.com

Skippy

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
My strongest source reported that both the SE gut/revamp rehab AND Haunted Mansion Holiday were both killed.

disappointed on the HMH because i've never seen it, but i'm overjoyed that they're probably not going thru w/ Time Racers because that didn't sound like the right ride to replace SE for me if any for now

Originally posted by Creekboy25
que(sp?)

queue;)

Lee

Adventurer
Rumors?
Let's see....

Long rehab for Small World (Not a rumor, gonna happen.)
Nemo wriggling his way into Living Seas (Ditto.)

Something is brewing at the 20K lagoon. Opinions vary as to what.

I still hear of the possibility of rehabbing ToT to add some of the new effects from DCA.

Little something cooking at AK.

They ain't done with Future World yet.

dizneeboy

Originally posted by Lee
Something is brewing at the 20K lagoon. Opinions vary as to what.

Could someone point me to any threads discussing the rumors surrounding 20k lagoon if one exists? I caught a Screamscape update that mentioned it but haven't heard what the rumors are. Thanks :D

StevenT

Originally posted by Lee
I still hear of the possibility of rehabbing ToT to add some of the new effects from DCA.

Since the implementation of Version 4, I beleive the ToT is perfect, and needs no more tampering. I hope they leave that alone.

I've heard some rumors about the SE replacement, but Time Racers has never come up. What exactly was that rumor?

Lee

Adventurer
Originally posted by StevenT
I've heard some rumors about the SE replacement, but Time Racers has never come up. What exactly was that rumor?

The plan was to totally redo Spaceship Earth, with Time Racers being installed as a post-show.
Both plans were cancelled, but could resurface in the future in different forms.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
With all these rumoured rehabs it makes me wonder if our visit this year is gouing to be marred by the vast number of pardon our dust signs and closed off attractions. Still saves on paying cast members to man them and routine maintenance costs. Glory to the shareholders Mr E.

GaryT977

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
My strongest source reported that both the SE gut/revamp rehab AND Haunted Mansion Holiday were both killed.

Dammit dammit dammit!!! After hearing the soundtrack for the Haunted Mansion Holiday at DL on Live365, I was really looking forward to seeing that. Did they say why it's been killed?

Lee

Adventurer
Originally posted by DisneyFan 2000
Details please! :)

Sorry, can't right now.

:(

As for why they cancelled Haunted Mansion Holliday, it mostly has to do with them wanting to focus on Stitch Escape next fall.
It has a good chance of arriving in 2005.

dizneeboy

Originally posted by Lee
As for why they cancelled Haunted Mansion Holliday, it mostly has to do with them wanting to focus on Stitch Escape next fall.

Heaven fobid we get two good reasons to visit :p

Sir Hiss527

Man I was hoping to see HMH this Christmas...O well. As for the most STRONGEST rumors. I would say the Living Seas, and IASW, and it used to be HMH.

General Grizz

Originally posted by Lee
Sorry, can't right now.

:(

It's always good to hear that I'm in tune. :lol: I heard that it was cancelled based on financial issues (i.e. not bringing in enough of an audience, something to this effect). :veryconfu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom