Stroller ?'s

LovingDisney24

Original Poster
In the past when taking DD, I've always just rented a stroller at the Parks. But I will be going in June w/ my Fiance and his kids. The two younger ones are 6 and 7 (around 48lbs each) and we really want to get a double stroller for them.
?- Are the rentals at Kindgom Strollers or Orlando Strollers big enough to carry them so that they aren't squished in? It's hard to tell in their pictures.
They are such a better price though.

Thanks so much!

Nemo14

OK, just asking. I really don't know much about the strollers from either place, but I'm sure others will be able to help you. Have a wonderful trip!

nicnic

Hi

We have not used a double but our friends we met up with in magic kingdom had one from orlando strollers. They had a double 3 wheeler with the hood that had a big sun visor on, think it was orange, anyway, their girls were 4 and 6, one one the small side and the other on the tall side and they had no problem with it.

Hope that helps a bit.

We took our stroller for our daughter last year and she was turning 7, again this was our choice and my daughter is petite and can not walk big distances without the need to rest so it was easier for all of us and more enjoyable to know she was happy.

erstwo

5655542895_0fe82c2f3f_z.jpg

Hey!

We always rent from Orlando Stroller Rentals and we've been very happy with them. On the last trip our kids were 7 and 4 and weighed about 70 and 45 lbs. respectively. They are a little tall for the double, but can ride comfortably. I'll see if I can post a pic later.

Hope that helps!

plien69

erstwo,

I've got a 7 and 4 y.o., and was wondering if they'd fit into one of the Orlando Stroller Rentals double. Your pic and info were very helpful. Thanks!

suechris2

a baby's best friend

we've used http://www.abbf.com/ and it was great. Its very reasonale. Stroller was dropped with the bellhop and that is also where we left it when it was time to go home.
They rent all kinds of things not just strollers.

MKN

5655542895_0fe82c2f3f_z.jpg

Hey!

We always rent from Orlando Stroller Rentals and we've been very happy with them. On the last trip our kids were 7 and 4 and weighed about 70 and 45 lbs. respectively. They are a little tall for the double, but can ride comfortably. I'll see if I can post a pic later.

Hope that helps!

I've been going back & forth on this for awhile. DD6 will prob be about 55lbs by the time our trip comes. I can't decide if I should do a double for her & DS3, or just get a single for DS, and possibly rent a park one for DD if she needs it. Were you worried about damage to the stroller since your DS was over the weight limit? Did you buy the damage insurance? Thanks so much for posting the pic! It shows that they have enough room on each side, which was another concern I had about the double.

erstwo

I've been going back & forth on this for awhile. DD6 will prob be about 55lbs by the time our trip comes. I can't decide if I should do a double for her & DS3, or just get a single for DS, and possibly rent a park one for DD if she needs it. Were you worried about damage to the stroller since your DS was over the weight limit? Did you buy the damage insurance? Thanks so much for posting the pic! It shows that they have enough room on each side, which was another concern I had about the double.

We do not get the insurance. The strollers are super tough, and there was no damage. My son mostly hops in toward the end of the day anyway. He's not in it nearly as much as my daughter. But it's nice to have in case his feet start to hurt. Wish I could get in too! :D

MKN

We do not get the insurance. The strollers are super tough, and there was no damage. My son mostly hops in toward the end of the day anyway. He's not in it nearly as much as my daughter. But it's nice to have in case his feet start to hurt. Wish I could get in too! :D[/

Thanks for your reply!! I too think my DD will need a break at the end of the day... I've really been struggling with what to do about this, so thanks again for the pic. Now I can move onto the next thing to obsess over :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom