Stroller Question for Park Hopping

NickMaio

Hi Everyone,

We are going this summer with our little one, he will be 9 month during our trip. My question is concerning strollers. Right now we have a Uppa Baby Cruz, its comfortable not too big he finds it super comfortable.
Should we look at getting another kind of stroller, smaller umbrella type?

My wife thinks it might get stolen during a ride, while its parked out front. Also that it might be too big to navigate MK's crowded paths.

We have never traveled with a little one before - any advice would be great.
Thanks
NM

Rogue1138

Appropos of nothing, a humorous scene I witnessed on the resort monorail two weeks ago:

A toddler, two teenaged cheerleaders, their Mothers and a Grandmother (each one more scantily clad and heavily made-up than the one before, and all wearing Summit cheerleader/spectator lanyards) board the monorail, the first mother pushing one of those fabric wagons with a stroller handle, which is loaded to overflowing with their handbags, makeup bag, snacks, clothing, merchandise, water bottles, spray fans, etc. The mother proceeds to have a loud, protracted phone conversation with someone [presumably her husband], demanding that he follow them to the Magic Kingdom immediately because, "we, like, left the umbrella stroller in the room, and where is our daughter [looking at the toddler] supposed to sit without it!??!" She says this while distractedly rearranging the overflow of various bags, totes and water bottles in the giant stroller in her hands.

Apparently strollers aren't just for kids anymore. ;)

We were there the 3-9th and I told my wife who ever designed adolescent cheerleading outfits is a pedophile.

My wife and I having headaches from rolling our eyes at people who use strollers for kids waaaaay too big for them.

Upvote 0

NickMaio

Original Poster
There are a ton of rides at MK we can do with him. Any ride without any height restriction we can do. There are quite a lot.
Even if we did not do many rides - there are some shows and a parade to watch.
My wife and I are such WDW nuts that we would just walk around, eat everything we wanted to, take in all the sights and smells with him and take 1 million pictures.

He just loves going out and meeting people - - We went to the Tulip festival last weekend - he loved it.

We are all stoked........:cool:

Upvote 0

MomofPrincessGrace

Do not expect your stroller to be where you left it. CMs are constantly rearranging strollers, so it will likely be moved a lot.
Especially if you leave it in a no stroller parking area. We would be close in line to families who would ditch their stroller before we get to the designated stroller parking (we noticed this a lot in AK) and they would be so confused when they got off the ride because their stroller isn't where they left it. Shoot, even sometimes when I would park my stroller (by the MK carousel) it would be moved when we returned because they were making space for more strollers.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom