Storybook Land

comics101

Original Poster
Ok, so this idea isn't 100% original, but I think I may've added some original touches to it. Storybook Land would be a mini-land in FL, mainly located where Pooh's Playful Spot is but would also take up some space in Toon Town.

Now here's where I'm going to try to do what StitchCastle did, only I think I'm going to fail miserably. Here's a quick sketch of "Storybook Land", it's nothing special. I figure maybe it'll give you guys somewhat an idea of what I'm trying to do.

picture.php

The picture from left to right includes...

The Three Little Pigs (A dark ride based off of the classic short)
Join Practical, Fiddler, and Fifer Pig in a ride based off of one of the most beloved animated shorts of all time. You all know the story, and more importantly the song...

Mickey and the Beanstalk (A dark ride based off of the classic short)
Climb the Beanstalk with Mickey, Donald, and Goofy as they embark on an adventure to rescue the Golden Harp and save Happy Valley. The show building for this attraction would be Sir Mickey's, currently located in FL.

The Manny Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
You all know this one. The Manny Adventures of Winnie the Pooh would be relocated to Storybook Land and changed to have the famous trackless system. I'd add the scene where Pooh flys to the Honey Tree as "A Little Black Rain Cloud" to the ride to "kick it up a notch".

Then there's also Pooh's Playful Spot, though it's not located in a designated area, but rather all around The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh.

I think I'd also like to move Story Time with Belle here as well, maybe between The "Beanstalk" and "Pooh". Also, I'd like to have some sort of a restraunt here, but I'm still working on that...

Disneyson 1

Sounds promising, and dark rides are sorely needed in Fla. The TLP ride would be pretty short, right? I can't for the life of me figure out how to extend the story even into a Snow -White length ride. FINALLY on the Pooh ride. An interesting ride vehicle could be created for MatB... Belle's spot could be next to a "Be our Guest" restaurant... ooh, suddenly I want to create that... I can see it, with a tiki room type show just before desert!

The pic is great (I draw just like that), but here I bring myself to my eternal question: HOW DO YOU POST YOUR OWN PICTURES???????????????

comics101

Original Poster
Sounds promising, and dark rides are sorely needed in Fla. The TLP ride would be pretty short, right? I can't for the life of me figure out how to extend the story even into a Snow -White length ride. FINALLY on the Pooh ride. An interesting ride vehicle could be created for MatB... Belle's spot could be next to a "Be our Guest" restaurant... ooh, suddenly I want to create that... I can see it, with a tiki room type show just before desert!

The pic is great (I draw just like that), but here I bring myself to my eternal question: HOW DO YOU POST YOUR OWN PICTURES???????????????

I never thought about the length of TLP, so I guess I'd better get working on extending that as well. I like the B&B restraunt quite a bit, however I sorta had something like that planned for the original "Pooh" location. IDK. Maybe it would work better in SBL.

As for posting pictures, what I did was create an album on wdwmagic.
http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/
Then I simply copied and pasted the album link.

Disneyson 1

Oh. Sorry! So you were planning a Pooh eatery? I guess that'd work. You could always squeeze in 2... I mean, BatB should be represented in the park. Besides that show at DHS.

comics101

Original Poster
Oh. Sorry! So you were planning a Pooh eatery? I guess that'd work. You could always squeeze in 2... I mean, BatB should be represented in the park. Besides that show at DHS.

I agree completely that B&tB should be in MK. Actually, if it were up to me the next phase of attractions for the majority of MK would be from the "Second Golden Age" of animation. As of right now, for FL I have a Little Mermaid attraction planned, a B&tB attraction, though I like the restraunt (and may steal it with permission), and a Fantasia/Fantasia 2000 attraction planned (but this may make it's way into the Studios). I suppose the Fantasia's aren't films from the "Second Golden Age", but whatever...

sueuk

At DLP there is an area between Small World and Dumbo, where there is Alice's Curious Labyrinth (Wonderland's maze ); Casey Jnr - 'le Petit Train du Cirque' (the Little Circus Train from Dumbo); and 'Le Pays de Conte Fees' a cruise through miniature fairytale scenes from Disney classics. There is 'The Old Mill' selling snacks and it's a really pretty area.

comics101

Original Poster
At DLP there is an area between Small World and Dumbo, where there is Alice's Curious Labyrinth (Wonderland's maze ); Casey Jnr - 'le Petit Train du Cirque' (the Little Circus Train from Dumbo); and 'Le Pays de Conte Fees' a cruise through miniature fairytale scenes from Disney classics. There is 'The Old Mill' selling snacks and it's a really pretty area.

That'd be pretty sweet to have the "Old Mill" be a restraunt. I wonder if I can somehow make it a sit-down...

figmntal95

I actually think this is a great idea, and you should expand it to make it more than a mini-land. There's a lot of extra space back there, basically begging to be used up.

And does the relocation of pooh mean the return of Mr. Toad, possibly?

comics101

Original Poster
I actually think this is a great idea, and you should expand it to make it more than a mini-land. There's a lot of extra space back there, basically begging to be used up.

And does the relocation of pooh mean the return of Mr. Toad, possibly?

Definatly, Maybe. Actually, I think if I were to bring back a Toad ride, I'd probably locate it in Liberty Square. I'm not old enough to really remember Toad though, so it's not nessacerily(sp?) one of my priorities...

Disneyson 1

Permission for "Be Our Guest" (or whatever) is granted! BTW, I have a Fantasia Gardens ride that might work well somewhere in there... it's in a different thread on "Imagineer". Use it by all means!

comics101

Original Poster
Permission for "Be Our Guest" (or whatever) is granted! BTW, I have a Fantasia Gardens ride that might work well somewhere in there... it's in a different thread on "Imagineer". Use it by all means!

Cool. Is Fantasia the really long and detailed one that would be behind EE? That was great btw.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom