STK Orlando opening at Disney Springs in 2016

Brenthodge

Dress code for the Atlanta STK...
"To make the best impression possible, we recommend guests dress in upscale yet comfortable attire. For the ladies, throw on a LBD and a pair of your favorite heels. For the gents, grab your blazer, throw it over a collared shirt and add the final touch with dress shoes. Articles of clothing such as tank tops, flip-flops, swimwear, ball caps, and other forms of athletic apparel are not permitted and shorts are not suggested. Dress to impress…you never know who you might meet."
(http://togrp.com/restaurant/stk-atlanta/)

What do we expect for Disney Springs?
Interesting that only Atlanta has a specific dress code - were they having problems at that one location?

DABIGCHEEZ

How do I know if I want to make a reservation if I can't see a menu?

EDIT: I didn't see reference to the Atlanta location... so I can assume same or very close menu right?

Bartattack

There was water flowing from the wall between the stairs today... it looked a bit weird...

P1010531.jpg

roj2323

halltd

I also feel like it's going to be out of my budget but that's another story.
When the new Disney Springs map was released the other day and I saw more dollar signs on STK than on Boathouse, I was thinking the same thing. I was like, "uh....MORE expensive than the Boathouse? I guess I might make it there once." LOL!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
When the new Disney Springs map was released the other day and I saw more dollar signs on STK than on Boathouse, I was thinking the same thing. I was like, "uh....MORE expensive than the Boathouse? I guess I might make it there once." LOL!
It's classified at the same level as Victoria and Alberts - $60+ per person entree. Cali Grill and all the other MK signatures are $59 and below.

articos

It's classified at the same level as Victoria and Alberts - $60+ per person entree. Cali Grill and all the other MK signatures are $59 and below.
Price, yes, the downstairs dinner menu is a high-end signature restaurant, a la STK's other dining rooms around the country. It is not a V&A style experience - totally different. One is a signature experience, the other signature food. STK is a high end, non-formal restaurant.

articos

STK will in fact have a nightlife component - not a club, but not just a restaurant, which is what STK is known for in other cities. The aim is to have a place for people to go for dinner, drinks and/or dessert within Disney Springs, with great music and atmosphere. Boathouse has their bar and the waterside bar, Jock's is a themed bar/lounge, but there's nothing like STK or what used to exist with PI. Since there is a lack of upscale spaces for people to go that they would maybe try to go to in a city like NYC or LA, they are making the effort to bring that niche to Disney. Should be a nice spot to eat or just go for drinks with friends with music and some views out over the spring.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom