STK Orlando now offers brunch, including The Ultimate Brunch For Two

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
It's not $275 for two filets and sides.
Neither is the Ultimate Brunch at STK. Are you just smoking something serious or what? Tomahawk chop for 2, 2 pounds of lobster, King Crab scrambled eggs and a bottle of champagne. Well worth the price, and nothing compared to "two filets and sides". Get real.

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
Neither is the Ultimate Brunch at STK. Are you just smoking something serious or what? Tomahawk chop for 2, 2 pounds of lobster, King Crab scrambled eggs and a bottle of champagne. Well worth the price, and nothing compared to "two filets and sides". Get real.

Yes, we've already discussed how silly this is and how doesn't even include barf bags for what comes after eating all that food. There's no way two people can eat that much food and not be sick.

You're much better off catching an uber to Mortons.

jaklgreen

Seriously? Any high end steak house (and STK is that) charges separate prices for steak and others. Here's some others:

Jiko 7oz - $49
Cali Grill - $49
Shula's - 10oz - $53
Citrico's - $49
Narcoossee's - $49
Artist Point - 8oz - $50
Yachstmans - 6oz - $47
Boathouse - 8oz - $39.50
Paddlefish - 6oz - $39
Bull & Bear - 8oz - $55

It's actually one of the cheapest on property for a signature restaurant. Some come with sides, and some do not.

Look at Cali grill for example.
Oak-fired Filet Of Beef
buttered purple stokes purée, citrus-glazed carrots, teriyaki barbecue
There is much more to that meal. The puree and the vegis and the sauce, all of which have many components to it. Not just a piece of steak on a plate.
Leaving off Bull and Bear because I do not know them. Every one of those restaurants except Boathouse steaks come with some kind of side. And they seem to be doing fine. I am sure that I am not the only one who feels this way. If I were in the minority then I am sure the restaurant would be doing great.

Last edited:

jaklgreen

That really should be a meal for 4 or 5 people. Can a stomach even hold that much food?

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Look at Cali grill for example.
Oak-fired Filet Of Beef
buttered purple stokes purée, citrus-glazed carrots, teriyaki barbecue
There is much more to that meal. The puree and the vegis and the sauce, all of which have many components to it. Not just a piece of steak on a plate.
Except over-all, it really isn't that much less than STK. Yes, a few dollars cheaper, but not significant.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
That really should be a meal for 4 or 5 people. Can a stomach even hold that much food?
I will agree that it is a lot of food, but when spread out over a few hours, it's totally doable. This isn't a meal that you scarf down in 30 minutes to rush to your next attraction. And remember - this is the Ultimate Brunch. They have a normal brunch menu that you can order a la carte from. If one was a local, you take at least half of it home for dinner or a meal the next day. You could do the same if staying in a 1 bedroom or larger at a DVC resort with the full fridge and kitchen. Again, for what you get, the price is not out of line at all. Well, OK, to some it is, but for others, not so much.

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
I will agree that it is a lot of food, but when spread out over a few hours, it's totally doable. This isn't a meal that you scarf down in 30 minutes to rush to your next attraction. And remember - this is the Ultimate Brunch. They have a normal brunch menu that you can order a la carte from. If one was a local, you take at least half of it home for dinner or a meal the next day. You could do the same if staying in a 1 bedroom or larger at a DVC resort with the full fridge and kitchen. Again, for what you get, the price is not out of line at all. Well, OK, to some it is, but for others, not so much.

Or take half of it home for another meal.

Eat the same meal twice? After it's been in the fridge? EWW, NO! GROSS! :joyfull:

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
But at least you get a complete meal not just a piece of meat.
I was talking about the total cost when you add in the veggie at STK, it's only a few dollars more than the one at Cali Grill. Now I will absolutely say that the view at Cali Grill is way better. :)

jaklgreen

The ultimate brunch is not really an issue with me. I can see that it is a special occasion thing and you do get plenty of food. My issue is just the single steak with no sides price. I think that they should at least offer 1 side with your meat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom