Stitch's SuperSonic Celebration latest construction photos

Uhhhh, based on those last bits of information, I really am not liking this thing too much anymore (not that I really liked it in the first place mind you). :shrug:

While I'm not a fan of this thing "yet", I actually don't hate the concept art... It seems to be themed really well to Tomorrowland :shrug: And the same as with this quote from the Orlando Sentinel, I like that they're using the Tomorrow News Network "news from the galaxy" theme :sohappy:

The Tomorrowland Party will be in a new area set up between Space Mountain and Carousel of Progress. "There's nothing there now," Leroux says. The continuous theme will be reports from the Tomorrow News Network ("news from the galaxy"). Expect more audience participation, live interaction (think Crush over at Epcot) and sightings of Wall-E, Buzz Lightyear and Stitch.

djkidkaz

Woah, Woah, Woah! Wall-E?!

If they bring out that life-sized Wall-E that we've seen in videos, then I am one happy camper!! :sohappy:

hpyhnt 1000

^ I wish, but no, they wouldn't do a hologram for a little temporary show.

*looks at construction pics* You call that thing little??? :eek: :lol: :lookaroun When I first read about this show, I thought it'd be a temporary plywood stage like structure with a few props or something (along the lines of the Jedi training thing over at DHS). This thing is physically being built into TL; I really don't consider this to be a "little" show anymore, and it sure looks to be more than temporary.

I'm sure I'm over reacting with this, but I feel the need to vent and criticize. I apoligize. :eek:

Evo

The Tomorrowland Party will be in a new area set up between Space Mountain and Carousel of Progress. "There's nothing there now," Leroux says. The continuous theme will be reports from the Tomorrow News Network ("news from the galaxy"). Expect more audience participation, live interaction (think Crush over at Epcot) and sightings of Wall-E, Buzz Lightyear and Stitch.
There will be sightings of Wall-E? Awesome! :sohappy:

Ev

djkidkaz

Does anyone have any idea what is really going on with this? The photo makes it look like a very small stage show, but the construction would imply otherwise. The only thing I could think is that they are making an area for people to gather and dance or something? :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom