Stitch Update?

STITCHGIRL

Original Poster
Does anyone have any up-to-date news on guest access to Stitch's Great Escape?!

I'm only here in Orlando until Saturday, staked it out yesterday and today with no success.

Obviously, I'm desperate to get on this ride and would appreciate any help or tips.

PhotoDave219

It is totally random testing from what ive been told. Which means it might happen, or it might not. Should pick up within the next few weeks...

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Keep your eyes out for any CMs inside the queue area, or waiting around the entry area. We've had no reports of the tests happening yet, so could still be any day now.

Just want to say Aloha! Always nice to see a new face here, especially one who obviously is a Stitch fan :D Good luck getting to preview SGE!

Stitchgirl,

Good luck getting in!! I hope to hear that you made it in and loved it. While you're there, can you see if you can get any info about a height requirement? My twins are dying to go on it, but I want them to be prepared if they can't because of their height. Thanks and good luck!

Mike

WDWhumanmap

aloha cousin nice to see a stitch fan.
i hope you get in i tried all that i could during the summer maybe they didn't let me in because it was too early it is under alot of security that cms don't even know what is going on just that things are moving along on schdule.
i hope to hear great things b/c it is stitch.
can't you tell i have a crush on chris sanders.
well good luck cousin and enjoy your trip.
Noogy Baa!
WDWHumanmap

American Dog the new movie from the creators of Lilo and Stitch in pre-production

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
wdwmagic said:
Keep your eyes out for any CMs inside the queue area, or waiting around the entry area. We've had no reports of the tests happening yet, so could still be any day now.

I will be lingering around stich here and there for the next week and a half, then :)

STITCHGIRL

Original Poster
A big Thank You!

Well, Stitchgirl is home and very disappointed.

A big Thank You to everybody who sent welcoming messages. I'll keepin touch.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom