Stitch Ride Video..........Spoiler

tk421-sw

Original Poster
I have the video near DVD quality, but the size would be near 100 mgs. But I may put it on DVD along with the fireworks and parade.

WeLComeHomE OKW

amazing video, thanx for not doin the whole thing, cuz i would have been tempted to watch the entire show which would probably have ruined it, it gave me chills...cant wait to see it in person, in my opinion the effects are def better then alien encounter, it was a great ride but at least this one is themed around an actual disney thing, that animatronic actual looks like a creature, andnot like a robot trying to be one, good stuff, and the canons had really fluid movement as well, awesome! cant wait for the---Spoiler ahead beware--------chili dog effect either! Thanx again, hope to be on it this summer, along with some other new things
Garrett :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

SpenceMan01

Thanks a whole bunch for the video! I've been really anxious to see what SGE is all about. Can't wait to see it in person in Jan!

Disnycrazy

Wow!! That looks great I can't wait to see this in person now. I was really excited to see it even before it was done but I am now more excited. Unfortunately I won't be able to get to Disney until 2006. That is when my husband and I will be moving to Florida.

Shaman

Thanks for interesting Video...two things I liked...awesome Stitch AA and cool looking cannons that add a nice touch to the chamber...
Can't wait to go on this attraction.

Theresonly1

Thanks for the video...I cant wait to see it in person next may!
I always look forward to new things, makes the trip that more exciting!!! :sohappy:

epcotfan

Am I crazy?

Am I crazy, or is Hooter from Captain Eo in the preshow with SIR? He is one of the captured creatures that appears in the animation screen near SIR during the preshow. You may have to pause the video to see the details.

imagineer99

Thanks for the video.

Just by video alone, I already like it so much better than Alien Encounter. The animatronic alone makes the attraction worth while.

LuckyBug

I need help, I can't get the video to come up on my computer. I use netscape to access the internet. When I click on the link I get a web page with lots of jibberish.....any ideas??? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

imagineer99

LuckyBug said:
I need help, I can't get the video to come up on my computer. I use netscape to access the internet. When I click on the link I get a web page with lots of jibberish.....any ideas??? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Make sure your Windows Media player is up to date...

It's a .WMV file.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom