Stitch Escape to feature Skippy!!!!!

MagicalMonorail

I have a question that may make me sound dumb, but please excuse me. It's about Alien Encounter. Who is the alien in the main chamber? Is it Skippy reconfigured or is it an alien that got accidentally picked up? Let me know!

Matterbuggy

Originally posted by Matterbuggy
Wow.. this caught me by surprise.

You can tell I haven't been keeping up with Disney, so I know nothing about any new rides planned. ^^

In my opinion, I actually think this ride change is a very good idea. The old alien.. wasn't really.. Disneyish. I think Stich makes it much more interesting, and more Disney like.

I'm sure this was a little off topic, but I'm sure it will happen again as I learn of more new rides. :)

I know this may surprise some people, but I hate it to. Even though I'm 13, I can't stand people that can't spell or use punctuation. I'm glad you people crack down on it, or else it would drive me crazy.

By the way, what is the average age around here? I hope I fit in..

dxwwf3

Originally posted by Disneyfan81
I have a question that may make me sound dumb, but please excuse me. It's about Alien Encounter. Who is the alien in the main chamber? Is it Skippy reconfigured or is it an alien that got accidentally picked up? Let me know!

The main chamber alien is one that was accidentally picked up. "It must have intercepted the signal" :lol:

WDWSwashbuckler

Originally posted by Matterbuggy
I know this may surprise some people, but I hate it to. Even though I'm 13, I can't stand people that can't spell or use punctuation. I'm glad you people crack down on it, or else it would drive me crazy.

By the way, what is the average age around here? I hope I fit in..

age doesn't matter here, you'll find a HUGE base of people on these boards! Welcome! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom