Still looking for answers

IDreamOfDisney

Original Poster
I am still looking for information on when the Haunted Mansion and It's A Small World reopen with the Christmas flare. I just called DLR and they said Thanksgiving. I know it is earlier in November. Can someone please let me know. I really need to book this trip. Many thanks. :xmas:

Rufus T Firefly

The Nightmare Before Christmas overlay on the Haunted Mansion has always been up and running by Halloween. If memory serves me, the Small World Christmas version is usually ready by Thanksgiving.

Sosai X

HM usually always closes for two weeks or so, in mid-September to install the Nightmare overlay. Small World is usually closed for its holiday overlay during the last week of October and first or second week of November, usually reopens around the second weekend of November.

nemofinder22

Haunted Mansion Holiday is now part of the HalloweenTime event so when ever HalloweenTime starts at DLR this year is when Haunted Mansion Holiday will start.

It's a Small World Holiday sometimes starts a week prior to when the holidays start.

kstella

Okay, so now I have to go to DL twice, once to see the Halloween overlay and once to see Christmas. Could DL be done in just a long weekend?

nemofinder22

Opps i should have been more clear Haunted Mansion Holiday stays open till then end of the Holidays since it celebrates both Halloween and Christmas and Its a Small World Holiday stays open till the same amount of time although it years past Its a Small World Holiday stays open till mid Jan that way 2 E-tickets arnt down at the same time

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom