Steve, what happened to the MS pic?

Superman

Off topic but I'm sorry Future but as a die hard yankee fan your avatar brought out my dislike of the red sox :eek: can't wait till the season starts :D GO YANKEES

jmarc63

it's gone I just checked out both links and it was removed. however it is still posted online on the channel 6 website

wannabeBelle

FN Goofy thank you so very much!!! I wasnt able to see the picture eitehr, all I saw was an artist's rendering!! Good job!!! Belle

wild01ride

I'm guessing legal concerns. Hey, bringing happiness and excitement via actual close-up photographs isn't easy- we're lucky to have gotten the glimpse that we did. Even though the press for the site is very cool, I have a good feeling that Disney isn't too happy about pictures being released that they didn't release-for a ride that they haven't released too much info about!

(Also, everyone ought to do their cut and paste now and try to help avoid any legal hogwash regarding the great pictures to help preserve the integrity of our beloved site- no offense, but posting copies might be a little sketchy if "we" are trying to stay in the clear.)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
There isnt any specific problem. Now you have all seen it I felt it was in best interest to remove it for now. :)

Barnsey

Darn, there I was getting all excited to find out that the pic is gone. I have been following the ride progress since the beginning and yet I have missed out on seeing this picture. I found out about it just a little too late :(

If anyone is kind and willing enough to send me the picture via e-mail then that would be really fantastic. Thankyou. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom