Steak at Walt Disney World

Hockey89

I personally don’t like the steak at Steakhouse 71. I ordered a filet medium once and they brought me out this flat over cooked piece of meat. I looked at the server and asked to confirm this was a filet and he said yes and that they use a different filet cut for a medium temp or more. Never heard that before and I’ve dined at some of the best steakhouses in the country.

Flying Fish while not a steakhouse has consistently always had some of the best steak for a Disney restaurant.
That’s wild. I’ve never heard that before. I do know when you order those med well or well chefs will give the worst cut they have but not a different steak.

Last edited:

RoadiJeff

That’s is wild. I’ve never heard that before. I do know when you order those med well or well chefs will give the worst cut they have but not a different skate.
I like mine med well to well. Sometimes, they ask me if I want it butterfly cut, which speeds up the cooking time.

I wonder if that's what happened in this case. If so, the server should have asked first.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom