Staying on Disney & using facilities of all resorts

jlfab

Haven't been to WDW since '76. Taking my family next spring. Been told by family and friends that if you stay at a resort you can use the facilities of all resorts (e.g. pools, restaurants). Probably staying at a value resort. Going for 8 days, have two families with six kids age 2-7. Want to take every other day off and stay at the pool. Anyone ever done this? How easy is it to travel from resort to resort to use the pools or restaurants? Which resorts have the best pools for young kids?

DDuckFan130

Originally posted by Kingdom Konsultant
The trundle beds are big enough to comfortably fit an average 8-10 year old. The bed itself is about 1' total smalled in length than an average bed since they do store them under the double beds that are in the room. I am not sure of the total length of the bed, but someone 5' tall should be able to fit on there.

Pam

Thanks so much Pam :D. Well, my sister is almost 15 years old :rolleyes: but she is small for her age, people think she's 10 or 12. That's why I asked. In Deb's site they said either a child of 8-10 or a person who's up to 5'3" in height or something like that.

Upvote 0

spoodles

Haven't been to WDW since '76. Taking my family next spring. Been told by family and friends that if you stay at a resort you can use the facilities of all resorts (e.g. pools, restaurants). Probably staying at a value resort. Going for 8 days, have two families with six kids age 2-7. Want to take every other day off and stay at the pool.

OMG, here's a quote from my thread:

"...planning a trip for 2 families for late 4/2005...Each family is 2 adults and 3 kids, aged 2-7..."

Just as freaky, the other father hasn't been since '76, and we're planning on hanging at the pool every other day! Wait, is your name Lew? OMG, I'm a freakin' idiot, I just noticed your user name -- IT IS YOU. (I didn't know you joined -- hopefully we'll be able to pick a resort when we get together tomorrow.)

"Pool hopping" has been a real hot button for some -- I think it's generally frowned upon, and officially not allowed.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom